Restaurants in Kapolei/Aulani area

We may be in the minority here, but in 2018 we had a fairly poor experience at Monkeypod. It started with the seating, ended up moving our table twice due to direct (and hot) sunlight, and then the food was honestly nothing special in our opinion.

I'm glad I'm not the only one! Despite having a reservation we had to stand in the street for about 20 minutes waiting for a table. They then sat us outside with no shade or fans. From the prices I thought it would have a 'restaurant' feel, but it was such a disappointment. Probably only worth going to if you eat before 5:30 pm, which we don't. :-)

If you like sushi/poke bowls then Sushi Bay in Kapolei has some of the best on island imo. Just be prepared for a wait if you are dining in. Otherwise you can always take out

The best meal we had on our last Aulanu trip was right next door in the Four Seasons at Noe Italian. Eyewateringly expensive but absolutely delicious, and a wonderful setting. And a very quick walk to and from Aulani along the beach path.

If you like sushi/poke bowls then Sushi Bay in Kapolei has some of the best on island imo. Just be prepared for a wait if you are dining in. Otherwise you can always take out
Looks like this is conveyer belt sushi? If so, my kids are going to LOVE it! Thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter