"Retro" Attraction Photos

mydogisbo

DIS Veteran
I don't know if a thread like this has existed, but I thought it would be fun to show WDW in years past. My first trip was in the late 80s in the sixth grade, so I would love to see what the world looked like before then. All of those great attractions that closed to make way for even better ones, etc. I guess this could include restaurants & resorts too.

Here is my contribution for today--love it or hate it (as we did):
CAKECASTLE.jpg

Okay in theory I suppose, but we were hoping for a more romantic castle to have our picture taken with on our honeymoon--we didn't bother with this one. We're going back for our 10th Anniversary this year & hope to improve on our luck :goodvibes

There is a thread dedicated to "Old Disney Park Photos", you should check it out it's really cool. I think its on page 3 of the boards.

Thanks again Don Pancho. In case you haven't noticed I'm not so good with the computer!

In my defense. In college we still typed our papers, I had one of those high tech word processors, that you could see what you typed before it printed. LOL

Becca--

That is so funny (about the honeymoons in '97). When I saw your photos on the other old photo thread--I have an identical shot of my DH in the Skyway with the castle & one of me, but with the Contemporary in the background. HA! (Oh, & I had one of those high tech word processors in college too). Small world indeed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter