Returning to Universal in June, but

Molokai Gram

<font color=green>DIS Veteran<br><font color=magen
Aloha,

Looks like we will be going to Universal 6/7-13 :bounce:
Only problem, it will be
UNIVERSAL HOLLYWOOD.

Disneyland, Knottsberry Farm, Sea World San Diego, and of course, the best, USH are all having a special where kids are free with a paying adult (this includes the 3 day Disney Hopper pass!). And at least two hotels are offering free kids meals with a paying adult. Add to all this the cheapest air fare from Molokai (not Honolulu) to Los Angeles that Hawaiian Air has offered in years....and how can we resist. Also, grandkids and Ohai say I owe them...:o

So it looks like Ohai and Donna will be taking all three grandkids to California very soon. Youngest grandson is going to be disappointed though, no Beetlejuice Revue at USH - I hope they at least have the Monsters walking around.

Anyone up for a California meet? ;)

Great deal for ya'll Donna! Got so excited, but then realized we never could make that. Now I'm gonna cry!
But we're a-savin' for a Molokai Meet!!
Jim

Oh no, no one is going to meet us. :(
And I was counting on Barry to babysit the grandkids so I could ride roller coasters with Ohai at Knottsberry...now he will have to go alone. ;) That makes me even sadder....not!

Take a spin on Mr. Toad for rocket.;) I loved the one here, but then Disney destroyed my favorite dark ride! :(

You're taking your grandkids again! Wow! You must really feel guilty.:p :p

They're very lucky to have a nice grammy like you. It's too bad it's so close to the end of the school year for us. I'd pack the kids up and head on out :(

Will you have time for a trip report?

Could you tell me where to get information on the tickets your talking about for the theme parks. My friends will be going this summer and it would be great for them with four kids. Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter