Rev. Tim Herring has passed away

So sorry to hear this. He married many of the couples who have used this board.

I was so sorry to see he'd passed away. He officiated my daughter's wedding. What saddened me more was seeing a Go Fund me page in his name. It's so sad that such a kind gentleman who touched so many lives on one of their most precious days would end up needing that kind of help. Long term illness takes it's toll in so many ways. Just so sad.

Rev. Tim officiated our wedding back in 2013 and it is sad to hear of his passing. He brought the perfect mix of levity and seriousness to our special day and made it something we will remember forever.

I’m so sad. I’ve just learned of Rev Tim’s passing. He officiated my wedding at the Yacht Club in 2004. I was so hoping he would officiate my sons upcoming wedding in September.

Rest In Peace Rev Tim. Ill never forget your beautiful message for my wedding. May your family and loved ones find peace.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!