Reveling in my holiday Ornament Purchase

oceanmarina

DIS Veteran
Bought these guys back in our trip in August ( at that ornament store near the liberty bell, can't recall the name). I always buy a holiday ornament on our summer trip , does anyone else have that tradition? Would love to see any pictures of ornaments :cutie:
image.jpg

I always love to get ornaments from places I visit, especially Disney! Ended up with 5 from our trip!
-2 hotels (POFQ and POP); I’ve decided I’m getting a pin and ornament from every resort I stay at.
-1 MNSSHP, I like that it lights up!
-1 Food and Wine; I didn’t like the figment ones, but saw the wine bottles and loved those!
-1 2017 eat ornament with the 4 icons on it!
0B27F1A4-EFD4-41F4-97BD-40A5E33DDBEB.jpeg

Every trip represented on our tree :goodvibes...my "go to" shop is the Disney Days of Christmas shop in DS (the LS shop is Ye Olde Christmas Shoppe). I also collect the Holiday characters plush but can't located that picture. :headache: Here are just a few of the treasured ornaments (and memories :lovestruc):

i-7nSd6DK-M.jpg
i-RNqngK7-M.jpg
i-GgcqgVS-M.jpg
:tink:

Thanks for the pics folks! What is it about Disney & Christmas ornaments? Our tree is about 99% Disney and we keep buying more:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter