Reward Program How To's

With sunshine rewards, do you do the paid emails like on inbox dollars? If so, how can I get the paid e-mails? I am so new to sunshine rewards and really never log in because I have no idea!!

Also, is there a thread about the new version of shared reviews? Love that site!

hey you might want to registered and ask the questions on sunshine message board, they are so great. If you sign up for the message board i believe you can get their a 5 cent or 10 cent credit also

The way I keep things straight is, I only do shopping through Quick Rewards and only surveys and sign ups through Sunshine Rewards. Otherwise I would get too confused.:confused:
Carol

Sunshine Rewards is very easy and a great way to earn rewards for Disney or even cash. They now have thousands of shopping links, they offer miscellaneous credits from a few pennies to a few dollars for signing up for certain offers, they have paid emails too. They offer .80 a day for completing daily surveys and they offer bonuses for a certain number of surveys completed in a month. They are a nice and close knit community. I have personally earned over $700 there in the last two years and one of the members has earned over $3000. If you would more info or to sign up and earn an extra .50 right away please let me know.

Also, please remember that it takes approx 3 weeks from the time you make the redemption request to receive your disney dream dollar gift card.
:woohoo:

- Kris

Does anyone have a referral link to get started on this program? Would I have time to click & earn (& receive) rewards propr to an Oct trip to Disney if I'm not doing any online shopping???
Any help would be appreciated!

Does anyone have a referral link to get started on this program? Would I have time to click & earn (& receive) rewards propr to an Oct trip to Disney if I'm not doing any online shopping???
Any help would be appreciated!

subbing and hoping to hear an answer to this...:hourglass :)

You don't need a referral, you just go to the site and sign up.

It is definitely possible to earn money for October. Just make sure you take note of the terms for whatever site you are using, some take a month or so to receive.

Great free earnings lie in the daily greenfield, your2cents, otx type of surveys.

Also good to note: you can only complete an offer once. Meaning, if you do an offer on Sunshine Rewards, you cannot do it on Quick Rewards, etc.

And daily surveys: use the same email and info every time.

Only one account per household....and things track by i.p. address...so for instance, you can't do an offer on SR, and then your hubbie do it on QR, b/c it will be coming from the same computer/house so considered fraud.

Get a generic email account from someplace like yahoo, gmail, hotmail, gmx, etc. You will get alot of spam, so don't use your regular daily email.

I have not had any issues in two years getting any spam at home/snail mail, so don't worry about that.

You may get phone calls, so you may want to look into a free voicemail service to avoid "dinnertime" calls. Then you can go on and listen and reply to anything you are interested in.

Main point: use all real info, valid emails, addresses, phone. Otherwise you could be banned.

I have great success with Sunshine Rewards and Cashduck. I've heard good things about QR, but never used them so can't comment. Just be sure to keep things separate. Like, the things I do on SR I always do on SR (shopping, etc), the things on CD only on CD (AMP, your2cents, certain freebie types) so I won't accidentally do an offer twice.

I earn about $60/month. Some months more if I win a contest or something. Nothing to quit your dayjob over, but enough to sweeten the disny pot :)

PS: I think it is against board rules to ask or offer referrals...

If you have not done surveys on Opinion outpost, then I highly recommend it. Most of the survey sites take you forever to earn rewards or make you go to other sites and give personal information. Not O.O. It tells you up front how long the survey will take and how many points you earn.

In about 6 months I have earned $55 by just taking a survey now and then. 1-2 times a week. I was shocked when I saw my balance because I rarely even take surveys from them and when I see a long one with few points I delete it.

It's not a ton but it will buy me and my hubby a few souvenirs on our trip!

I know everyone has their favorites, but if I was only ready to add one more site now, which one would it be?

I do Mypoints now. That earns my T-rex GC, since there isn't one around here.

I'm heading to WDW in October, so I may not be able to earn enough now. I'm just wondering if there is a better one to choose over another?

I also like mypoints for my RFC GF. Very easy to do.
I also like sunshine rewards
I do quickrewards and creationrewards also do not spend as much time on these just mainly the clicks so points and money add up slower, although just from doing clicks I cashed out 17.00 in disney dollars a couple of days ago.

No disney dollars, but where I earn most of my money and spend most of my time is treasure trooper, love there referral program also.

you can pm me with any questions about any of them

I never knew there were so many opportunities to get points through this program! Thanks!!!

I really like swagbucks. It is is search site with other options. I get Amazon gift cards all the time. All you do is search for the sites you normally go to. For example, if you want to go to facebook. Just type facebook in the search bar. Then click on the result that gets you to facebook. Simetimes you win sometimes you don't.

Quick question.... Can you open a Chase bank account and use reward points in general to purchase Disney GC through their rewards redemption site or is it only exclusive to the Disney Visa card by Chase? Sorry if this is a dumb question. There isn't a Chase bank in my area and I would rather just open an online checking account then get another CC.

Hi,

I am new to this. What are the points used for after you accumulate them? Do they help with discounted Disney trips?

Thanks,
Lori

Hi,

I am new to this. What are the points used for after you accumulate them? Do they help with discounted Disney trips?

Thanks,
Lori

Hi, the rewards are used to buy Disney things. You can use them to pay for (or help pay for) your trips, buy things at the Disney store (online or in-store), etc.

For example, we have used our rewards at the Disney Store, at Disney World to pay for tips when we had free dining, and on a Disney cruise to help pay for our excursion and room charges.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!