Rhine River cruise - laundry costs?

bobyetman

Mouseketeer
My wife and I are booked on a 2021 Rhine River cruise, and since you're only allowed a single suitcase, figured we'd need laundry done at least once. Does anyone know the cost? I checked the cruise company's website, but they say 'see the price list in the stateroom'.

My wife and I are booked on a 2021 Rhine River cruise, and since you're only allowed a single suitcase, figured we'd need laundry done at least once. Does anyone know the cost? I checked the cruise company's website, but they say 'see the price list in the stateroom'.

I can't remember the exact cost. @sayhello might. I do remember being shocked that it was so reasonable. I used it almost every day because of that.

I can't remember the exact cost. @sayhello might. I do remember being shocked that it was so reasonable. I used it almost every day because of that.
I'll check when I get home, and see if I have a photo of the price list. But as @OhanaCuz said, it was EXTREMELY reasonable. I used it multiple times, since it was just so hot & humid, and I didn't want sweaty, smelly T-shirts, etc, hanging around. (But honestly, they're not going to refuse you boarding if you have more than one checked bag. If you really need to, you could bring 2 checked bags. They just don't want everyone bringing a ton of luggage, because then they'd have trouble transporting it all).

Sayhello

That is so affordable, especially compared to the laundry costs at the hotel in Amsterdam we went to afterwards!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter