Ride to my campsite

barbz56

Mouseketeer
I am coming to the Fort on Nov.2. Im taking the Magical Express, not renting a car. Will there be a Cast Member to give me a ride to the Campsite and the Camper Im renting? TIA

I would think not but Ive never asked : )

Do you plan on renting a gold cart? It's a big place to get around on foot. You can rent one right at the front.

The internal bus system will pick you up at the very front where MDE drops you off and take you to your loop.

This map is pre-construction so the purple bus loop now turns around near 2000 instead of looping to the Ranch.
bus-map.jpg

Cart will be on the site with camper. Magical Express will drop you at check in. After check in you exit the building and walk down same sidewalk that magic express dropped you off at. That sidewalk will cross the road leading you straight to the bus stop covering. Depending on your site you will board bus, most likely orange. Bus stops are at opening to individual loops and your walk won't be far.

Have fun.

Disney does provide transportation to the cabins from the Outpost to those in Cabins for those that arrive via Magical Express, I would suspect the same would be extended to those in an RV Rental.
You might want to check with Dawn and find out if you need to be present when they bring your trailer. If so your problem is solved

Unless things have changed with "the virus" you can get a shuttle van to your campsite.

I have been considering doing the same thing. what are you bringing with you (clothes) or whats included in the rental? (linesn, towels, TP)

Or you can see if they can hold your luggage at the check in. Then come back after you get the golf cart. I have no idea if they will do this, and it depends on how much and if you want to lug the luggage around.

Thank you everyone. I have decided to rent a car. My flight going back is early so I can just drive myself back to the airport. It will make it easier to go to Bell Services and get my grocery order.

I have been considering doing the same thing. what are you bringing with you (clothes) or whats included in the rental? (linesn, towels, TP)
They provide linens, towels, TP, 4 Camping Chairs, Griddle, Toaster, Paper Towels, Coffee Pot/Filters, Can Opener, Patio Mat, Hand Soap, Dish Soap, Broom. I am bringing my clothes, and ordered groceries already.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!