Ride vehicles that only hold 2?

ShannyMcB

DIS Veteran
Hello all. It has been YEARS since I have been to UO...since hogsmeade first opened.
We are planning on returning next summer with a group of 5...2 adults 3 children. As of now two children are over 48 inches and the third over 44 inches so many rides will be in play for the group.
I have been reading through the guide to prepare myself to see who can ride what and in what pairings.
We do our best to go 2 and 3 as far as seating but what rides should we be prepared to do 2 2 and 1? The one alone would either be myself with DH riding with DD(5yr 44+ inches) and the DSs (12 and 9 at travel time) together or DS12 alone with DS9 and myself together....this would be the set up for the more intense rides and rides DD may be too small for that DH does not want to experience (cough forbidden journey cough). Which rides should we be prepared for this set up? I know flight of the hippogriph and Hagrids (rider swap would happen here) but what other rides have smaller/two seater vehicles? Rides like one fish and twirl and hurl are kind of non-issues as DS12 wouldn't care about being alone.

Also unrelated...is there a place where I could get a listing of the spells/icons for the interactive wands?

Rip Ride Rocket and Velocicoaster are 2 across rides in addition to the ones you mentioned.

There’s a map of the wand spells when you buy a wand. I’m sure there are probably lists if you google it too.

Depending on their overall size Cat in the Hat can hold 4-5 people per vehicle in 2 rows. It's possible you could get all 5 in one car, but might need to do 2&3 in separate cars.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter