RIP Thread

I am so sorry for your loss. It is really too raw for me. Peace and hugs to your family. She was adorable.

Kris, Bert, Mallory, Grandma and Grandpa, we are so deeply sorry for your loss. When we met all of you just a few weeks ago we were honored to be in the presence of the Rockstars and the family that loved them. People like you truly set the bar high for those of us that love our Furbabies. Thank you for sharing your journeys and your family with all of us.

Chris, I'm so sorry for you and your family for this loss. Like several other Disers we seem to of lost a couple of our long time fur babies here recently. It's a hole that is hard to fill I am finding since we lost Dixie. I still shed a tear when I see her pictures on the digital picture frame or clean up around her site here at the house (have a Confederate Rose bush planted on the spot to mark it). I feel your pain. Pepper, our rescue that we'll be bringing with us to GSP this week has really helped us cope.

Wow, Chris, there's a lot going on for you and this sad event happened today. Our Sophie is still in our hearts and Hickory will remain in yours.

Ed

Kris, Bert, Mallory, Grandma and Grandpa, we are so deeply sorry for your loss. When we met all of you just a few weeks ago we were honored to be in the presence of the Rockstars and the family that loved them. People like you truly set the bar high for those of us that love our Furbabies. Thank you for sharing your journeys and your family with all of us.

Thank you Cheryl. You were last dissed to see them together. Am so glad you got to meet them. All yeti did was lay around, but they are the rockstars.

Last night we lost Dr. Charles Krauthammer. It was announced just Prior to Special Report where he had been a regular fixture for years. His wisdom and humanity will be sorely missed

Last edited:
A few short hours ago we lost a great American John McCain passed away from brain cancer. I was privileged to meet him in 1976 when he came to Eglin AFB to visit his cell mate in the Hanoi Hilton Col. George "Bud" Day. I was able to Thank him for his example of honor and integrity and for inspiring me and others to serve.

A few short hours ago we lost a great American John McCain passed away from brain cancer. I was privileged to meet him in 1976 when he came to Eglin AFB to visit his cell mate in the Hanoi Hilton Col. George "Bud" Day. I was able to Thank him for his example of honor and integrity and for inspiring me and others to serve.

Hate to hear this. Political views will obscure how some men are remembered, but he actually was one of the few politicians who had actually "been there and done that"

Ed King passed away. Guitarist for Lynyrd Skynyrd.

"Sweet Home Alabama..."

Last edited:
Today we lost a great playwright Neil Simon who gave us "Oscar Madison and Felix Unger in The Odd Couple" passed at age 91

Burt Reynolds, one of Hollywood’s most popular leading men during the ’70s and early ’80s via such films as “Deliverance,” “Smokey and the Bandit, “The Longest Yard” and “Semi-Tough,” has died. His rep confirmed that he died Thursday in Jupiter, Fla. He was 82.

There will only be one Burt Reynolds. Ever.

giphy.gif

Sorry for your loss, tiggerdad ......

Bama Ed

There will only be one Burt Reynolds. Ever.

giphy.gif

Sorry for your loss, tiggerdad ......

Bama Ed

Man, I just saw this on my phone. Sad...so very sad. I will for sure be watching Smoky and the Bandit tonight when I get home.

My usual leaving out camping gif (thanks Ed) might bring a tear to my eye now.

Last edited:
Today may we all take a moment to hug and kiss our loved ones. As we remember the horrors that befell us 17 years ago. George, Tony, Kathy, Al, Moira, Steven, Jimmy, and all my Brothers and Sisters in Blue that answered the call and ran in to never come out We miss you all

Today may we all take a moment to hug and kiss our loved ones. As we remember the horrors that befell us 17 years ago. George, Tony, Kathy, Al, Moira, Steven, Jimmy, and all my Brothers and Sisters in Blue that answered the call and ran in to never come out We miss you all

Indescribable gratitude to them, to you, and to all who serve! I think we all play the game of 'I remember exactly where I was...' when September 11 rolls around, but I think many of us forget how lucky we were to not be in the midst of it as so many thousands were. For me, it is a day of gratitude and prayer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!