Rise of the Resistance BOARDING GROUPS Superthread Part 2 *No Ride Spoilers Please* *PLEASE READ POSTS 1-3*

Oooh I did not know Disney blog released the recipe. I need to look for this!

I didn't try that one but Ordinary Adventures raved about it.

The one in the cookbook seems easier and is super tasty but if you're after an exact parks re-creation it's not it. Still...

How did you make the Ronto Wraps? Is there a copycat recipe and was it good? I’m missing these!!!

We did a DIY home version that was really good. I purchased pita bread and an organic coleslaw kit from Trader Joe's and some beef Brats from Trader Joe's. They were sooooo good! We'd totally have them again! They aren't quite the same as at the park (the park ones have an additional pork loin), but they were really good!!

We did a DIY home version that was really good. I purchased pita bread and an organic coleslaw kit from Trader Joe's and some beef Brats from Trader Joe's. They were sooooo good! We'd totally have them again! They aren't quite the same as at the park (the park ones have an additional pork loin), but they were really good!!
Sounds yummy! I found a recipe on the Disney food blog that looks and sounds authentic so I’m gonna try it!

ARISE THREAD!!

With the parks reopening at reduced capacity what are the chances that the virtual queue sells out in the initial weeks?
Do you think they will still have a virtual queue? So you will have to make reservations to get into the parks, then get in the park, then try for a boarding group? Or will it be FP only? Stand by? Hmmmm....anxiously awaiting more info!

Do you think they will still have a virtual queue? So you will have to make reservations to get into the parks, then get in the park, then try for a boarding group? Or will it be FP only? Stand by? Hmmmm....anxiously awaiting more info!
If the ride is still breaking down the way it was they will hopefully still use a VQ. With limited capacity I don’t imagine that a 6AM wake up will be required, but I could see them continuing to enforce a once a day rule.

If the ride is still breaking down the way it was they will hopefully still use a VQ. With limited capacity I don’t imagine that a 6AM wake up will be required, but I could see them continuing to enforce a once a day rule.
Good point! We have been hoping that they have been trying to work out the issues while the park has been closed...but I really have no idea if that happened or not. We were just wondering if they would do that.

I believe many MORE rides will go to the VQ option to decrease line lengths and people bunching up since distancing will expand lines x3. Standby Line caps may become a safety thing a la Comic-Con

I believe many MORE rides will go to the VQ option to decrease line lengths and people bunching up since distancing will expand lines x3. Standby Line caps may become a safety thing a la Comic-Con
I agree.

FWIW the WDW ROTR will not use VQ/BGs:

If they're opening at 10% capacity like they did in Shanghai, they probably won't need it. Since there is no park hopping there will be a finite number of people in any of the given parks on a given day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter