Rise of the Resistance during EMH

Albytaps

Mickey's Biggest Fan
Is there another boarding group for EMH? What happens to this ride... is it just closed? Can you get on line? I’m assuming it not that simple.

Sorry I found the answer to my question. I wish I could delete this thread. It must cost too much money to run this attraction during EMH.

It likely has to do with the boarding group system more than anything else. If they offered them during morning EMH, them all offsite and local guests would be locked out of getting a BG, given that the regular BGs are distributed within the first minute. And evening EMH would be difficult because only onsite guests would be eligible to come back during those hours. So until the ride is on a normal queue system, it likely won’t be operational during EMH.

And, in case you didn't realize this, there are no morning EMHs at DHS through August, and perhaps beyond.

We are a party of 8 and plan on trying for a boarding group on our first full day, but it is a evening EMH. Does this create a extra large crowd? Would we be better of trying the next day after the EMH?

We are a party of 8 and plan on trying for a boarding group on our first full day, but it is a evening EMH. Does this create a extra large crowd? Would we be better of trying the next day after the EMH?
No it doesn't create a larger crowd

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!