River country Hotel will effect the campground?

I don't think we really know at this point. Disney can be very good at separating close areas so that one doesn't impact the other. Think of the height test balloons they use for visual sight lines on many projects.

That said, I don't know how much they care about separating the Fort, the new resort and WL. All 3 will be pretty tight on that side of the lake.

Best case scenario is the resort has its own entrance road. Self contained parking and resort access and is either themed so it fits into the Fort and WL or is visually isolated so it doesn't detract from either neighbor resort. Some additional restaurant offerings that Fort guests could use would be a plus.

I think the first indication will be when they file more permits for the actual building construction. I'm struggling to think of a theme that would be on par with the GF, but still fit into the style between WL and the Fort. WL is Pacific NW, The Fort is sort of "Western". In between is Vegas. Maybe a Rat Pack theme? o_O hasn't been done at WDW before. Or a Bonneville Salt Flats. That would be cool for us gear heads, but probably not from a company that designed GF and the Euro/Asian high end resorts.

j

From what I’m hearing this project is supposed to be massive and hold both dvc and regular hotel rooms. I would be hesitant to believe it wouldn’t effect fort wilderness in some very big way.

Waiting for a bus driver to chime in, until then its all pure speculation.

Agreed. No leaked permits that we have heard about that are new and no leaked building plans so not sure of much at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!