River Journey AA Question

Maybe they can replace the Shaman with the Wicked Witch AA. She was always reliable, right? And recent unemployed... she probably will work for cheap.

That's not necessarily fair. They're still arguably in the teething stages for this area. If in 12 months this is still a bi-monthly occurrence, one: I'll buy you a drink, and two: we might as well all get resigned to permanent B-mode.
So if you're phone or car needs bi-monthly fixes the first 3 months after your purchase, you're okay with that?

jLGbvFB.jpg

I think that most of us can be understanding that the AA needs some bugs worked out.

The issue is misleading people by not telling them it is out of order.

If I approach River Journey and there is a sign out front telling me the AA is down for repairs I'm minorly disappointed and probably choose to do something else at AK with that time.

If waiting in line and riding RJ takes up a couple hours of my park time and I get to the end of the ride to find out the AA isn't working without prior notice.....now I'm angry.

I agree the reason they probably aren't letting people know is than FOP would be even more swamped and all the people that RJ eats up would now be causing excessive crowds elsewhere.

Irrelevant to me. I don't want to wait in line for 60+ mins to ride only to find out the reason I'm riding the ride isn't working. And certainly wouldn't want to waste a FP on it. This isn't acceptable to me. I'd be pissed.

If the only reason people are riding that ride rather than doing anything else in AK is one animatronic, that ride has way bigger issues than teething pains.

With the shaman, the ride is pretty lackluster. No better than a C ticket.

Edited to say it looks like this comment has been made.
I think it's okay I just wish the ride was longer. It's too short. The Shaman definitely made the ride for me.

I think it's okay I just wish the ride was longer. It's too short. The Shaman definitely made the ride for me.

That's the thing. It's just "ok". There's no story to it. There's no point. You just get in a tiny boat and go. Then, all of a sudden, there's a state of the art Na'vi animatronic that kind just waves around and sings gibberish. Again, no reasoning behind why she's there and where everyone is going and then BOOM! ride over. No climax. This was not a well thought out attraction.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!