RIVERS OF LIGHT DINING PACKAGES

hayesdvc

DIS Veteran
I noticed you can only make an ADR for the ROL dining packages out to June 30th.

Are there any notices when you can make these reservations at the normal 180 day mark ?

I noticed you can only make an ADR for the ROL dining packages out to June 30th.

Are there any notices when you can make these reservations at the normal 180 day mark ?
When I called WDW dining they told me the schedule was not yet released. I was not sure if it had to do with the park hours or what. But I really want to make a package reservation for August 2017.

I keep checking too! Disney is holding out on the summer schedule and ADR ability for ROL dinning package and summer discounts. Someone is laughing at us all constantly checking.

I have a regular ADR at Tusker House, but I'd like to get the Rivers of Light Package. Does anyone know if a regular ADR can be converted to the dining package once it is released?

I have a regular ADR at Tusker House, but I'd like to get the Rivers of Light Package. Does anyone know if a regular ADR can be converted to the dining package once it is released?
No you have to cancel that reservation and rebook the dining package.

If you would keep the Tusker non-package if you can't get the package, don't cancel it. When you go to book the package, if it is at the same time, it will automatically ask you to cancel your first ADR (if it is around the same time). If it doesn't, you can always cancel it afterwards.

Rumors continue that ROL will be a short lived show based on the reviews guest have been giving. Is this the reason there are no dining packages available past 6/30 ? Time will tell.

Rumors continue that ROL will be a short lived show based on the reviews guest have been giving. Is this the reason there are no dining packages available past 6/30 ? Time will tell.

I thought it was getting good reviews! Fwiw RoL shows are scheduled through July while the dining packages only go through June.

I'm also waiting for a ROL package in August. My backup is yak & yeti with our Landry's card so no alternate ADR at present.

So the dinner dates are now out there through September - september goes back to every other night- but you can't book anything!! Tuskegee says not available, Tiffins says call. Grr.

Called, CM saying they still haven't been released. Weirdly (shocking for Disney IT, LOL), you can see "blue" dates on the ROL dining for all of July, Aug, and every other day in Sept. When you go to just the show schedule, though, and try to add a placeholder to your plans, it only shows through end of July, no blue in august or sept. Although not actionable, I guess it at least helps me plan nights of September since it's not all the time..... and we wait for the data to catch up with the web changes.

Called, CM saying they still haven't been released. Weirdly (shocking for Disney IT, LOL), you can see "blue" dates on the ROL dining for all of July, Aug, and every other day in Sept. When you go to just the show schedule, though, and try to add a placeholder to your plans, it only shows through end of July, no blue in august or sept. Although not actionable, I guess it at least helps me plan nights of September since it's not all the time..... and we wait for the data to catch up with the web changes.
I've also been (not so) patiently waiting for the ROL Package for August and thought it finally opened up when I looked this AM, but NOOO! I called and of course they said it was only opened up until June 30 even though it shows for July, August and September. I tried ALL the dates and nothing was available so I guess the dining CM was correct. She said to keep calling daily to check for openings. This is so frustrating!!

I know they haven't really opened up reservations for September yet, but I'm also frustrated that they don't list breakfast times for that month — even though they do for all the others. Hopefully that changes.

Yes, a little worried that no breakfasts are showing. And are they really not going to have it available everyday in September? Surely ROL is not going to every other night in September?!?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!