ROFR Thread Jan to March 2020 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just heard we passed! I am too embarrassed to enter the official thread of details. I don’t want to get slammed at how high I paid for BCV 100 pt contract. But we sent on 3/13 so passed 4/1. I never expected it to get taken, but it still feels good to be moving to the next step. ETA: This was the sale we tried 5 different resale contracts among 3 different agencies to finally get a BCV contract to “stick”.
Whatever makes you happy. Plus there could be other factors. We paid $8 higher than we wanted on ours but at the last minute another bidder came in and we just went ahead and accepted the owner's counter. The loaded points on it were worth it and it had our same UY, so in the end it was worth it to us! Congrats!

Whatever makes you happy. Plus there could be other factors. We paid $8 higher than we wanted on ours but at the last minute another bidder came in and we just went ahead and accepted the owner's counter. The loaded points on it were worth it and it had our same UY, so in the end it was worth it to us! Congrats!
So true. We had four other offers, some even accepted, that ran into road blocks. Getting the a low point contract and UY lined up with something like BCV is a bit like finding Kevin. By the 5th contract-attempt, we ran into a mulitple offer situation and the seller asked for everyone’s final offer. I was so ready to actually get to closing I went for it at full asking price.

We got ours for $10 less than their original asking price. It was a lower point (100) as well. I've been watching for about two months and it was the first contract with the same UY, same resort, and 100 or less points that wasn't stripped though 2021! Since they came down $1,000 my husband and I figured we both compromised and should move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!