ROFR Thread January to March 2018 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
haven't seen any recent updates on ROFR passing/taken here lately. seems like DVD is taking their sweet time with all the small direct addons being waitlisted here this week :(

I was thinking the same thing yesterday. It seems like Disney went quiet. I was hoping for one of those 8-12 day turnarounds that appeared commonplace a month ago. I guess that's not how February is going to go. 19 and counting for us...

That was who closed my first resale too, but like I said, I didn't even send a deposit. They didn't ask for anything until ROFR & Estoppel was done. I just got my closing documents via email and that was that.
i really think that disney is trying to buy up enough inventory to fill all those small addons. the moment 2/25 hits the waitlists will drastically shrink because people will back out. hopefully after that they will move things along quickly. personally i'm hoping they don't review mine till the 25th

That was who closed my first resale too, but like I said, I didn't even send a deposit. They didn't ask for anything until ROFR & Estoppel was done. I just got my closing documents via email and that was that.

@TonyaG83 I have had zero contact with my broker since he e-mailed me my contract on January 19th. The next thing I heard was when First Reliable Transfers sent my closing documents on February 13th. I've emailed a few times with Sheila there. As @ScubaCat said, it is a bit concerning that they don't have any web presence (that I can find anyway), and it does come across as a very small operation. However, I have been extremely impressed with Sheila's responsiveness to my e-mails and her time from signed contract to closing documents has blown any timeline I've seen on this board out of the water. Either she was very lucky getting ROFR and estoppel completed that quickly or she's just that good.

MadAdd---$95-$15200-160-AKV-Dec-0/16, 0/17, 0/18, 160/19-Seller Pays Closing- sent 1/24

Approved today. (What were they going to do with a contract where they had to wait over 20 months for some free points!)
that’s the hope i have. only 19 points available for the next 12 months

As @ScubaCat said, it is a bit concerning that they don't have any web presence (that I can find anyway), and it does come across as a very small operation.

It takes 15 minutes on godaddy or any number of domain/web providers to set up a basic web site with an address, phone number, and maybe a picture of the business. Others have used this company and this transaction sounds like it will be fine, too. However, one of these days, someone could send a check that gets cashed and suddenly the company goes dark and the money is mysteriously gone. That's what concerns me. Yes, that could always happen anywhere, but I prefer to go with a title agency that I can at least "see" and feel more confident about.

Yay! I wasn’t worried about ROFR at this price, but still very glad to pass and be 1 step closer to closing!

I still haven’t heard back on my PVB contract that was submitted to ROFR the day before this one...

disneylovinfamilyof6---$125-$39652-300-BCV-Feb-0/17, 309/18, 300/19-Seller pays CC- sent 2/2, passed 2/16

Congrats!! I’m waiting for my PVB too... hopefully we hear back soon :-)

Yay! I wasn’t worried about ROFR at this price, but still very glad to pass and be 1 step closer to closing!

I still haven’t heard back on my PVB contract that was submitted to ROFR the day before this one...

disneylovinfamilyof6---$125-$39652-300-BCV-Feb-0/17, 309/18, 300/19-Seller pays CC- sent 2/2, passed 2/16
Woo hoo! Congrats @disneylovinfamilyof6 ! My GFV was sent on 2/2 as well. But I haven't gotten anything. My broker is closed on the weekends, so I assume that even if it came through I won't hear anything until Monday. :(

Woohoo! Congrats! I'll see you poolside with all the other smartest DVC owners. :D

Yay, congrats!! Our BCV contract went to ROFR the same day! I can’t wait to hear something!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!