ROL last minute addition to party

ofcabbagesandkings

DIS Veteran
My mom will be joining us last minute, and I have managed to change all but 2 of our ADRs, one of which is a ROL package at Tiffins. Our current package is for 4, including a baby, and for the first show. I could get a table for 5 at a different lunchtime but it would be for the later show which is at 9pm, and I don't want to keep my littles up that late 2 nights in a row. Should I just show up and hope they seat the 5 of us? Will they give us enough tickets for the ROL dining package section? I know this seems like a lot of trouble for a show not that many people seem to like, but my mom likes illuminations so I think she will enjoy it. Thanks!

I would keep trying to change the ADR. You will be a party of 5, the baby counts on dining reservations.

Showing up with an extra guest should be the very last thing you try and do. There is always the chance you will be told they cannot seat the extra person.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter