Romantic trip - Advise needed!

ShelliRenee

Disney Princess trapped in a fat girl's body!
Greetings fellow Mousers!

I have booked Grand Floridian for the first of October. It will just be me and the BF. We have decided to only go to Epcot for the Food and Wine Festival. My question is what is something to do for our romantic getaway? Thanks in advance!

I have booked Grand Floridian for the first of October. It will just be me and the BF. We have decided to only go to Epcot for the Food and Wine Festival. My question is what is something to do for our romantic getaway? Thanks in advance!
Carriage ride at the Port Orleans Resort, rent a Cabana at the pool for a day, some kind of fireworks party, fireworks cruise?

Since you're staying at a monorail resort, I'd recommend a monorail crawl. 1-2 apps and 1-2 drinks at each spot. My wife and I did this our last trip:
- Trader Sam's, hit up Tambu Lounge while waiting to get in
- Enchanted Rose
- Steak House 71 lounge, then the Outer Rim for just drinks
We took our time and used it as a late lunch/early dinner. We took 6-7 hours, but it can be done much quicker than that. You could do the same kind of thing on the Boardwalk/Skyliner route.

Dinner at Jiko, preceded by animal watching and drinks at a lounge.

Pool time (and pool bar time) can be very relaxing and fun for a couple.

Jelly Rolls on the Boardwalk is pretty fun. Check out Abracadabar, too. There is also Atlantic Dance Hall, but we haven't been. We also like Belle Vue Lounge.
You could get a couples massage at a spa.

Disney Springs.
Golf?
Really, anything you can do at WDW can be done as a couple and you'll have a great time.

Do dinner a Monsieur Paul in Epcot. get a reservation around 6:30 pm and watch the fireworks from the restaurant.
Get some food from Gasparillas and get some nice food and rent a pontoon boat and go around Bay Lake and see all the sights

Walk around the Boardwalk and make out shamelessly somewhere (I've been with my wife for almost 14 years and we still do this), the energy in the evening is great. Find someplace to go dancing.

Dinner at California Grill timed around Magic Kingdom fireworks. You are able to go out on the upper deck to watch them with the music piped in to hear.

You have tons of options. Some of my favorite trips were the ones my husband and I took together before we had kids! Back then we loved Monsieur Paul for a quiet, adult atmosphere, though we haven't been since their return post-Covid. The Grand Floridian is my favorite resort and has my favorite on-property restaurant, Narcoossees. It's intimate and the food/drinks and service are absolutely top notch. I 100% recommend for a romantic date night, maybe hit the Enchanted Rose afterward (or before) for a cocktail. Since you're at GF, I'd also recommend a couples massage at the spa there.

Ok building on what was said here Monsieur Paul is excellent. We have eaten there recently. Food and service are amazing. It’s over a 2 1/2 hour experience and make a reservation for 6:30 or so and ask for a window table and watch fireworks from the restaurant

kids! Back then we loved Monsieur Paul for a quiet, adult atmosphere, though we haven't been since their return post-Covid.
k building on what was said here Monsieur Paul is excellent. We have eaten there recently. Food and service are amazing. It’s over a 2 1/2 hour experience and make a reservation for 6:30 or so and ask for a window table and watch fireworks from the restaurant

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter