Rookie Credit Card Mistake - Booking Tokyo Disney Trip Fail.

SgtTibbs

RunDisney'er
Tonight was the night I've waited months for. My booking window opened for Tokyo Disney.

The room I wanted was available, the breakfast time was open, all good. Book it!

*whump* Card Declined!

Do NOT forget to call your credit card company BEFORE you try to book your trip like I did. Let them know to expect a large foreign charge on your card on the date you will be booking your trip.

Neglecting to call the card company first created a 40min delay in booking my trip. Luckily I was still able to get the room/breakfast times I wanted but it could have been a disaster. Learn from my mistake. Save yourself! Call before your booking window opens. Good luck.

Made the same mistake last week booking the Hilton on property. Luckily their staff was helpful and friendly about holding my reservation until I got the bank on board. Glad you were able to get what you wanted!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!