Room Decor

gppnj

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
When I'm on vacation, the thing that I'm most looking for in a room is for it to have a warm, cozy feel. This is one of the main reasons why I bought at VWL.

I'm a relatively new member. The only DVC resort I've actually stayed in so far is VB. However, I've spent some time on the DVC Web site taking the virtual tours of all the resorts, especially the rooms. I don't think any resort's rooms are ugly or unappealing. However, in terms of warmth and coziness, it seems to me that there's a clear winner. And, surprisingly, it isn't VWL. The rooms that (based on the photos) look the warmest and coziest to me are at HHI. I love that decor. I certainly don't regret buying at VWL, but I'm even happier that I'll be visiting HHI in May 2006.

When we stayed at HH last May, the rooms reminded me a lot of VWL. They both have a "lodgey" feel. I didn't care for the green walls as much at HH, but I loved the painted brick in the master bedroom. :drinking:

MG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter