Room Location help for Poly.

:earseek: NICE! That was a garden view room? Sweet! You can clearly see the Lagoon??
Will you PLEASE share more pics? We are headed back to Poly very soon and I can't wait!! :cool1:

dis061.jpg

What a fantastic GV room -- I would book a GV room every time if I was guaranteed that view! How beautiful!:)

LOL DisneyGal74, we were in GV room 3603. We could even see the tips of Splash and Big Thunder from our balcony!

034.jpg

IMG_3037.jpg

WOW!!!! Just WOW! Thanks for sharing your view with us! Is that a typical garden view or did you get an upgrade of some kind? Were you able to see that water pagent from your room at night, by any chance??? And how was the noise-level, with the pool being so close?

DonaldDoleWhip - same question for you - were you able to see the fireworks or electrical water pagent from your balcony? What am amazing view!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so jealous!

DonaldDoleWhip - same question for you - were you able to see the fireworks or electrical water pagent from your balcony? What am amazing view!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so jealous!

We could see a little of the pagent..if you lean over some of the fireworks, the roof got in the way..Noise was not an issue for us.this was a standard garden view room!!!!!..

We couldn't really see the fireworks or EWP from our room (although we could hear the EWP), but it didn't bother us because the view was still wonderful.

Ironically, that GV at Poly looks at more water than most water view rooms we had at the Beach Club!

OK..So we are back, and I just keep looking at the photos and video and I WANNA GO BACK! It was great! We ended up in Samoa, Room 3604. OMG what a view. Perfect location also! m2j Have a great trip any, any questions just ask I am full of answers..lol. We had a great time!!!
Thanks for all who helped!

Wow...what a great view!! That's exactly what I'm looking for. I'm almost afraid to keep that request though b/c there aren't many rooms on the 1st or 3rd floor facing the volcano pool...less of a chance I'll get it. But that is my ultimate request. Did you take notice to Tokelau? It seems to be centrally located between everything. Currently, my request on my reservation is Samoa. I'm sure that all the rooms will be fine if my request isn't granted.

Great view you have. Glad that you had a great trip, looking forward for more pics. :thumbsup2

Have a nice day. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter