Room Numbers at GF

DisneyVirginia

Earning My Ears
For the experts--

We will have 2 connecting rooms, 4 adults and 4 children for 12 nights. Paying great rate of $189/night through SoG. Looking for suggested room numbers, understanding our choices are limited. In order of importance, I would say these are the most important considerations:
1. Quiet--away from elevator and main walkways
2. Not so far to walk from new pool (I know that this might undo quiet to some extent!!!)
3. Facing away from pool

Experts--what do you suggest?

Grateful for any input!!

DisneyVirginia

Connecting rooms cannot be guarenteed until the time of check-in. A room near the new pool would overlook the courtyard pool. Most garden view rooms overlook walkways. The elevators are located in the middle of each building. Facing away from pool would face the marina or monorail.

What would I suggest? Not sure with your requests. You'll need to figure out what is most important to you, and list it in that order.

Thanks Cali. I guess mine is not the most specific request.

We have stayed in Conch Key and we really liked it. I know it's not close to the new pool, but we were thinking about trying that again. I guess being close to the pool is something I could give up. Do you know any room numbers (or range of room numbers) for standard rooms that away from the elevator? Nice view is best but, given that the hotel is booked, maybe less likely accommodated.

Room numbers for Conch Key? (gotta get the room map out for this one) Okay, the elevator is next to rooms ending in 16 and on the corner by rooms ending in 14. Rooms ending in 18-24 even have the garden/path to boat dock view. Rooms ending in 15-23 odd have marina views. I'd avoid the rooms ending in 10, service elevator is right there. The building is actually pretty small, I wouldn't worry too much about noise. The elevators don't really make that much noise (they are so slow, too!). Not sure what to tell you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter