• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Room req help! OKW & AKV

mrsgoose8

Mouseketeer
Hey guys!
I spent tons of time reading through the threads on here, but I'd still love some personalized advice if you don't mind!

We are a family of 4- 2 adults, 1 almost 5 yr old and 1 - 2.5 yr old. We are staying in OKW for 2 nights in a studio to save points ;) and then onto AKV for 4 nights on our upcoming June trip.

We will have a car this trip.

What would you recommend for room requests for either or both locations? Fwiw we likely will not use our car for on property travel.

Thanks!
A

Hey guys!
What would you recommend for room requests for either or both locations? Fwiw we likely will not use our car for on property travel.

OKW: Request near hospitality house. this should shorten your trip to the buses.
AKV: Depends on what type of view you have.
Savanna: Kidani - Sunset Savanna.
Savanna: Jambo House - Kudu, or Zebra.
Non-Savanna: Near an elevator.

My favorite section of OKW is Turtle Pond Road, water view. It's more quiet and since you have a car you can use it to go to the main building or main pool.

Thanks ! Yes I couldn't get into hh category.

for AKV we did not get a savannah view...

Thanks for the hep! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter