Room Request for VWL

goofydad621

DIS Veteran
Hi all

My family is haeding down to WDW and staying at VWL as new DVC owners :cool1: We are getting a one bedroom any suggestions on what room numbers I can try to request for a decent view?

Thanks for all the help this board has given me in the past couple of months

Dave

We usually request pool view, non-smoking. Some folks ask to be close to the elevator. There aren't any real bad views, some folks don't care to be all the way down the hallway. There is a service area at the end that you will hear referred to as the "dumpster view", but you have to look straight down out of your window to be able to see it, otherwise it's a woods view. Here are a couple of maps that may help you. I would request what is most important first like smoking preference, and then anything else you might want. I would not request a specific room number, just an area! Have a great time, I hope you love it as much as we do!

http://members.aol.com/InstImpres/wildernesslodge.pdf

http://members.aol.com/InstImpres/wildernessmap.pdf

I did not request a specific room number but did request lake view, full balcony. We had room 4541. It was not quite halfway down the hall. If I leaned over the balcony a little I could see Wishes at night and was able to see the EWP thru the trees a little. Enjoy your stay and make sure to do a search here on the boards, you will get alot of good tips on the villas! :)

TinkHappy said:
ErinC~I love the room request chart!!! Wow, that took a lot of time.

Yes it did and I appreciate its usefulness, but I didn't come up with it. InstImpress (Sandy, I believe) gets the credit for all the hard work! :flower:

I'm not sure I would request a certain room number so as not to be disappointed if you don't get it. But, we stayed last time in 5519 which we loved. It was our third stay, we always have requested pool view, non-smoking and got great rooms each time. But 5519 was our favorite as it was a corner room, more windows, brighter, and a different floor plan than the other rooms.

But regardless of your room, have a great trip, hey you'll be at WDW!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter