Room Service

cinbis

Mouseketeer
We are staying in a Category 3 cabin. Can we order room service from Palos? One place I read that you can and another said you cannot.

Also, if we order a soda from room service with a meal, do we have to pay for the soda or is it included as it would during a meal at a restaurant?

We were in a Cat. 3 on our December cruise and the menu from Palo was not included in the menus in the room, but I think we probably could have ordered dinner from there. We ate dinner there twice and had brunch too, so we did not need to order room service dinner from there. :)

Sodas that come from room service always cost, they are never free. The only free sodas are at the sit-down restaurants at mealtimes.

Enjoy! :)

I've heard that the Category 1 - 3's have the ability to order the famous Palo Chocolate Soufflé for room service, but I don't have independent confirmation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter