rooms availability at aulani

Kingdome8

DIS Veteran
So thinking of going there next summer and since we go to Disney a lot I thought might be smart to just buy a resale contract. My question is how hard is it to get a 1 bedroom for a week in June or July there ? Will I be able to get one at the 7 month window?

Most of June and first week of July is the second highest demand time of the year at Aulani (Christmas time is first). During that time there can be difficulty getting anything at 7-months out except somewhat better chance for ocean view, and 1BRs usually last longer so there can be chances. From July 7 to August 15, it is usually difficult for standard view, but ocean view is usually open and decent chances for pool garden and island garden view 1BRs. Last two weeks of August become a little tighter but ocean view still likely and some chance for 1BRs in pool garden and island garden.

I'd think that as long as you are flexible (ie plus/minus a few days) you can find a 1BR at the 7 month window. A good strategy would be to find the best availability at Aulani and only then book your air.

I'd think that as long as you are flexible (ie plus/minus a few days) you can find a 1BR at the 7 month window. A good strategy would be to find the best availability at Aulani and only then book your air.

Thanks. I want at least a week. It really can be anytime in summer. So pretty flexible I guess

I'm in same boat. Looking for summer 2021 as well. I would suggest looking at contracts now so you do have the 11 month window advantage for that June/July booking. My AUL resale contract finally got recorded last week and I prob have 2 more weeks until points show up. I might be out of the normal from offer to points (past 90 days), but I made my offer back in mid Feb. So it's taking longer than I thought. Hopefully your process will go much faster. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter