Rose gold Ears/Jersey - Watch thread

Shelbizzles

Mermaid
So from my understanding the rose gold ears are currently sold out, correct?
We arrive tonight and I was hoping to start a Watch thread in hopes that I would be able to get a pair while I’m down there!
If anyone sees them for sale, I would love to know! Thanks
:disrocks:

Ive updated the thread to watch for the jerseys as well!

Last edited:
I asked in Mousegears at Epcot over Labor Day weekend. They did not have them at the time. Cast member said to check in the morning because when they are put out, they sell out immediately.

They have been available since my trip. Not sure which stores. Don't know if they sold out again.

I was hoping to grab some on the shop parks app, but I am guessing they will be in store only.

Guess when we were down there 9/2-9/12 we lucked out because around 3PM we were strolling through the Emporium and there were like 3 on the shelves, and then a CM came out with a cart full of bags of them.

If we knew how prized these things were, we would've bought a good chunk of them to fund another Disney vacation.

My sister got them for me right as they came out and they really are gorgeous! I do find the band a bit tight and the sequins a bit itchy but they're beautiful. I am not sure about today but my friend who is there now has been posting daily they've been sold out her entire trip. Maybe they will up production especially for the holiday season!

The week after Labor Day we were in MK and a cast member asked a girl who had them on where she got them. She said on Main St at the Emporium. The cast member said he was going to run over there right after his shift was over. I didn't know they were so coveted. Wish I had gotten them now, lol.

The wife really wanted a pair of these, but we've had no luck in any of our 8 days so far. Only got 2 more days left to find them!

I will be searching while we are there Oct 1-8. Not only do I want a pair but I have had a few friends request I pick them up a pair as well. Fingers crossed!

Yikes! I didn't realize and this was one of the things on my list to get and send back to my DD at college :(

They are selling them online - for about $60. I had to google them because I was there in August and didn't see any 'rose gold' anything, except some jewelry. To me, they look like pink sequins and glitter? Nothing 'gold' about them at all, and they didn't look all that great at the shops. Just pink gltter Minnie ears, and not well made at all. It looked like the glitter on the headband would be very irritating.

They are selling them online - for about $60. I had to google them because I was there in August and didn't see any 'rose gold' anything, except some jewelry. To me, they look like pink sequins and glitter? Nothing 'gold' about them at all, and they didn't look all that great at the shops. Just pink gltter Minnie ears, and not well made at all. It looked like the glitter on the headband would be very irritating.

Small shops have been offering rose gold ears for a couple of years now and while some are lower quality, several are much higher quality and comfort than the Disney Parks versions. My favorites are from Elephant & Mouse Shop on Etsy.

Walked into animal kingdom last Thursday morning my wife saw them and got them. 30 minutes later all out of stock. A CM told me they seem to get them on thirsadays which makes sense seeing how they were also around Thursday Sept 7th

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!