Rose gold Ears/Jersey - Watch thread

Well, I’m in MK here now. The rose gold ears are not. CM said she heard they’ll be in “sometime” this month, but not today.

I have a friend down there now looking for them. I hope they're back in stock by December, I want a pair for my trip!

I’m so sad I missed these on our trip. I’m hoping they show up online at some point!

To my understanding, Rose Gold Ears will only be available in the parks.
Right but even then you can usually SEE them on the shop parks app. (EG do a search for "droid factory" and you'll see the Christmas r2-d2 for this year that's only available in the parks) Mainly I wanted to figure out the keywords to search for so I could track it down when I'm there in .. uh... 17 days and counting! :)

Right but even then you can usually SEE them on the shop parks app. (EG do a search for "droid factory" and you'll see the Christmas r2-d2 for this year that's only available in the parks) Mainly I wanted to figure out the keywords to search for so I could track it down when I'm there in .. uh... 17 days and counting! :)

They rarely know when or where the ears will show up so I doubt they'll be in the app. The CM from when I bought mine said she didn't even know. They open the box and find them. It could be one box or five.

I haven't seen them on app yet.

Do not go to HS. I went first to HS and none! Then I heard they were at Emporium at MK. A friend of mine had a friend at MK who got them there. For me World of Disney was easier so once I heard they were there I raced over.

Do not go to HS. I went first to HS and none! Then I heard they were at Emporium at MK. A friend of mine had a friend at MK who got them there. For me World of Disney was easier so once I heard they were there I raced over.

Yeah, wish we would have headed there first. I guess I’ll probably be out of luck. We aren’t heading to MK until tomorrow and we have Fantasmic plans tonight. :sad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter