Rose gold Ears/Jersey - Watch thread

Sigh, trying to decide if it’s worth it to drive out there tomorrow. I’m about 90 min away.
Normally it’d be stupid, but I’ve been after these things for months.

Has anyone else found them to be tighter than other ears?

I don't know about these, but I have a friend who says that some of her ears are tighter than others. She wondered if she had accidentally purchased a child size on some of them.

I have a friend in WDW right now - a CM told her that this would be their last restock of rose gold ears... but I don't know if that's true or not.

Large rack of them available at World of Disney in Disney Springs as of this morning!

As of 12 noon today they had them at World of Disney!

Got these at DS as well on the 11th around 12:30pm - half the rack was empty. We got lucky as a friend texted us on our last morning to ask to look for her DD as they had been sold out online for a while, and we weren't headed to a park, but did head to DS. I had no idea these even existed, much less were so popular. Good luck to all still looking!

I checked at MK today and there were none to be seen (and a lot of people on the hunt for them!)

None at DS or HS today that I saw. There were a lot of people with them on, though. Will check MK tomorrow

Of course there are none left in the parks.....they are all being sold on EBay. There are listings there which say "35 sold, 27 sold, 183 sold." No wonder you can't buy them in the parks. :mad:

I didn't even realize this was a THING. I walked into Mouse Gears last week, saw a rack of them being picked over and picked up 2 pair. I wish I would have known they were a hot commodity! I could have made a little $. Hahahaha

Of course there are none left in the parks.....they are all being sold on EBay. There are listings there which say "35 sold, 27 sold, 183 sold." No wonder you can't buy them in the parks. :mad:
That chaps me!! None at MK yesterday. Checking Epcot today.

I hate myself that I fed into this eBay machine. We were at WDW recently and my daughter who is into rose gold kept seeing them on other people and wanted to check every shop. We had no idea this was a thing! I fed into the eBay machine and just paid the $45 each for two pair for my daughters. The seller jerked me around and sent me an empty envelope! Literally my first eBay issue ever! I did get refunded through PayPal but ended up paying like $55 each from another seller. I have them put away as a surprise for our next weekend trip in a few weeks and I am certain there will be racks of them with my luck. The funny thing is, right after my eBay saga my daughter said foolish people probably spend $$$ on them at eBay :jester:.

None at Epcot today. A cast member at Mouse Gears said they got a shipment 2-3 weeks ago, and they never know when they are coming, but it would be at night so they are available first thing when they open. Will look at AK and DS tomorrow!

I hate myself that I fed into this eBay machine. We were at WDW recently and my daughter who is into rose gold kept seeing them on other people and wanted to check every shop. We had no idea this was a thing! I fed into the eBay machine and just paid the $45 each for two pair for my daughters. The seller jerked me around and sent me an empty envelope! Literally my first eBay issue ever! I did get refunded through PayPal but ended up paying like $55 each from another seller. I have them put away as a surprise for our next weekend trip in a few weeks and I am certain there will be racks of them with my luck. The funny thing is, right after my eBay saga my daughter said foolish people probably spend $$$ on them at eBay :jester:.
ugh, I’m sorry that happened to you! I got an empty envelope from an eBay seller a few years ago. I got my money back but what a hassle.

I also cheated and fed the eBay machine. I found them for $36 with free shipping, and figured between gas, tolls, the time to get out there, and other nonsense I’d probably spend money on, I’d break even. Also I could have them in hand and save myself the possibility of getting out there and them being gone.
I told my sister after I ordered them “I really did it for everyone else, because now that I’ve bet on them being gone, they will be available in mass quantities forever.”

ugh, I’m sorry that happened to you! I got an empty envelope from an eBay seller a few years ago. I got my money back but what a hassle.

I also cheated and fed the eBay machine. I found them for $36 with free shipping, and figured between gas, tolls, the time to get out there, and other nonsense I’d probably spend money on, I’d break even. Also I could have them in hand and save myself the possibility of getting out there and them being gone.
I told my sister after I ordered them “I really did it for everyone else, because now that I’ve bet on them being gone, they will be available in mass quantities forever.”
Wow that's a great price! With the free shipping, that's close to just finding them at Disney. I'm like you, I rationalized the cost of the search vs. the cost of just paying extra. I really don't want to get dragged into every shop next time we go!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter