Rose Gold

Hoopfamily

We're just 3 Caballeros trying to find our way.
What stores have hem? Shop parks app lists some but we went and they said no. Any help? Here now so don’t want to order.

The ears are available in all main stores. Emporium, Mouse Gears, Mickey's of Hollywood, probably the new store at Disney Springs West Side

1CC8B7B0-6DB1-41B4-8A1F-103396FD88BF.jpeg
The ears are available in all main stores. Emporium, Mouse Gears, Mickey's of Hollywood, probably the new store at Disney Springs West Side

I saw them EVERYWHERE when I was there a couple weeks ago. I actually noticed because I kept hearing about the shortage. They were definitely in the big store on Main St as well as the big store in Animal Kingdom right before the Tree of Life. They were also in the store at Epcot International Gateway. Lots of pink spirit jerseys as well!

Edited to add: I took a pic of them at Star Traders in Tomorrowland.

They are in low stock right now
Your best bet will be to ask a merchandise cm if they can look up where the ears might be in stock - but know the system isn't updated every minute so it might show available but not actually be there

They are in low stock right now
Your best bet will be to ask a merchandise cm if they can look up where the ears might be in stock - but know the system isn't updated every minute so it might show available but not actually be there

Two weeks ago you couldn't walk into a store on Disney property without being tackled and dragged off by a giant herd of rose gold Mickey ears. The shortage is over. :earsgirl: (but the shortage was definitely a thing not too long ago)

Buy them as soon as you see them. They stock them all the time but they sell out just as fast. I love mine!

We were all over Epcot and AK today and every cast member we asked said no try a different location.

I was at all 4 parks last week and they were nowhere to be found. Hubby had ordered mine online for Christmas and we were stopped a few times by people asking where I had gotten them. The craze hasn't died down just yet!

Two weeks ago you couldn't walk into a store on Disney property without being tackled and dragged off by a giant herd of rose gold Mickey ears. The shortage is over. :earsgirl: (but the shortage was definitely a thing not too long ago)

I am in the parks several times a week and well aware of the stock rate of these and the millennial pink ears
At this moment, rose gold is low in stock until a new shipment comes in

I am in the parks several times a week and well aware of the stock rate of these and the millennial pink ears
At this moment, rose gold is low in stock until a new shipment comes in

It seems crazy that they could go from completely over stocked with every store having whole racks of them available to sold out again but clearly you're right based on other posters experience the last few days.

I honestly don't get it. They look nice and all but don't seem worth the hype to me. I'm not one to but ears but if I were is get the Cheshire cat ones.

View attachment 322511

I saw them EVERYWHERE when I was there a couple weeks ago. I actually noticed because I kept hearing about the shortage. They were definitely in the big store on Main St as well as the big store in Animal Kingdom right before the Tree of Life. They were also in the store at Epcot International Gateway. Lots of pink spirit jerseys as well!

Edited to add: I took a pic of them at Star Traders in Tomorrowland.
So I've gotta ask....why is Disney always so far behind on trends?? I mean, I think it's crazy that it took as long as it did to get Rapunzel and Frozen into the parks, but I GET when you're making brick and mortar changes. But fashion trends?? Those spirit jerseys are cute but they are so 2-3 years ago. I don't get it.

So I've gotta ask....why is Disney always so far behind on trends?? I mean, I think it's crazy that it took as long as it did to get Rapunzel and Frozen into the parks, but I GET when you're making brick and mortar changes. But fashion trends?? Those spirit jerseys are cute but they are so 2-3 years ago. I don't get it.

I agree, spirit jerseys started about 5 years ago, but I still see them everywhere. Every tourist spot (airports, gift shops, event, etc.) has them. DD wears her's from various locations or events she has attended to school still. Although we live in Florida her classrooms are cold, so she gets a lot of use out of them as a grab a go comfy shirt when she is running late for school. Since they are a relaxed fit, I also think they fit a lot of various body types so they are appealing to the masses. I dislike buying a t-shirt at a gift shop and after the first wash, it is too tight for my taste, so I had it over to DD. I haven't had that happen with spirit jerseys since they are already really loose fitting.

The Rose Gold fad is fading and the Millennial Pink are the most popular now.

https://style.disney.com/news/2018/03/26/millennial-pink-minnie-ears-spirit-jerseys/
I don’t know. I’m here now the stores are full of millennial pink and sold out of rose gold. People are asking for rose gold and when they find out its out, I do not see them buying the millennial pink anything. I’m on a bus right now from Epcot to AK to get a rose gold spirit Jersey in the right size for my kid.

I can’t say I’m all that into the pink ears- the rose gold ones are way cuter. I really wish there were regular gold ones!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter