Rose Gold

Are they popular out in CA? Do you see a lot of people wearing them? Just wondering if the trend is huge only in FL or on both coasts. :)
Oh yes. We have 3 pairs in my house alone. My daughter bought herself the rose gold jersey. My mom has 2 more pairs. SO many people are wearing them at DL.

I was at MK yesterday and checked around, still none to be had. So odd, they were EVERYWHERE a few weeks ago.

Not allowing pics to post apparently

Attachments

• 65FBB709-1449-4AD2-B4ED-4353CB5F012F.jpeg
    65FBB709-1449-4AD2-B4ED-4353CB5F012F.jpeg
    104.6 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
What’s the Rose Gold Ear situation like these days? Are they still out of stock?

We’ll be at MK and DHS on Tuesday and wanted to get some. Can’t download or check the App because I’m from the UK. Thanks!

I'm resurrecting this thread....
Does anyone have any recent info on rose gold inventory in the parks/disney springs?
I'm reluctant to buy online because I don't want to pay shipping. Lol

I'm resurrecting this thread....
Does anyone have any recent info on rose gold inventory in the parks/disney springs?
I'm reluctant to buy online because I don't want to pay shipping. Lol

I have seen a full supply all over - in parks, resorts, carts, and in Disney Springs. There also seems to be a great supply of the rose gold backpacks and wallets, too, along with the rose gold spirit jerseys. A few months back, it seemed like every other person had the ears but they don't seem to be as popular right now, which is probably helping with supply keeping up.

(I was there Sun-Wed this week - will be back on Sunday and can check again if you'd like)

I have seen a full supply all over - in parks, resorts, carts, and in Disney Springs. There also seems to be a great supply of the rose gold backpacks and wallets, too, along with the rose gold spirit jerseys. A few months back, it seemed like every other person had the ears but they don't seem to be as popular right now, which is probably helping with supply keeping up.

(I was there Sun-Wed this week - will be back on Sunday and can check again if you'd like)
Thank you for the update! That's very sweet of you but I'll roll the dice when we're there next month.

Rose gold ears, along with all the others, now priced at $27.99 due to import tariffs. Woohoo. Hope everyone got theirs before the hike!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter