Royal Pacific $99.00

EpcotBill

DIS Veteran
I just booked RP for August 25 - 30 for $99.00 per night plus tax for a standard room. I used the Entertainment card. Sounds like a pretty good deal, but I hope it doesn't have that convention hotel feel like the Swan and Dolphin. I didn't know it was a convention hotel until after I called. BTW, the reservationist I spoke with said it opens on July 15, 2002.

That's a good deal! I stayed at the Swan too. It's no where as nice as PBH, but it is very nice. Definitely a step above the All-Stars (the All-Stars a nice, but shadow in the face of the big boys).

I guess the girl told me the wrong opening date. Oh well that's okay. I don't think it's anything like the Swan from what I have been told. I was told it's around alot of trees and lagoons. It's sounds very nice. I got the same deal as you!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter