Royal Pacific Questions -- Going in 5 days

baseballmom94

Earning My Ears
How long of a walk is it from the Royal Pacific to Universal Studios? Also, can I buy park passes at the hotel front desk? Thank you!

It is about 15 minutes. 10 to IOA. I think you can buy passes at Guest Services at the hotel.

Hi, You are going to LOVE the RP!! We did ;)

Yeah, the walk is not bad at all.......... and it is gorgeous with the plants, etc. you can always take the water taxi too!!

I think you can buy your passes at the hotel, we didn't but, I'd bet it is not a problem.

Have a wonderful time.

I will be at RPR 3/22-25! Look for me lounging by the pool and hanging out with my kids in their spongebob t-shirts!

The walk looks longer than it actually is. I timed it. It took us 7 minutes to walk from Citywalk to RPH.

The pool is great. We only got to swim for 10 minutes as a kid took a "dump" in the pool and they had to close it for the rest of the day. The same thing happened to us at the Wilderness Lodge 3 years ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter