ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

I priced a stay and play package last night and overnight the room rates have gone up! Is this common?

I priced a stay and play package last night and overnight the room rates have gone up! Is this common?
Supply and demand fluctuate constantly, so prices will change along with that.
The price may go back down, or it could continue to go upwards...

I always book my room reservation at a price I can live with, and then check back frequently. If the price drops, then I will rebook /modify at the lower price.

I notice prices go down when not many are booking

I watch the booking sites and when I see a drop and the price is good for me, I book then

I don't look at packages but I've been keeping an eye on rates for my December rates and they haven't changed in months. As far as rates changing "overnight"...I have to ask; how else would that occur? I mean, how could they do it gradually? :)

What’s the shampoo and conditioner like here? Are they in the little bottles or wall mounted bottles in the shower? Are they any good?

What’s the shampoo and conditioner like here? Are they in the little bottles or wall mounted bottles in the shower? Are they any good?

This is a couple of the products, they are all the same size.

You have a shampoo, conditioner, body wash and a body moisturiser. There are a few beside the wash basin and you have some in the shower too.

They are replenished regularly as you need them and if you do need any more, just let housekeeping know.

IMG_9716%20%282%29-X2.jpg

Vacation package booked from 11/21 to 11/29 . I have two teenage daughters. What kinda of add-on activities do guests book?
We are at Royal Pacific.
We might Uber to Seaworld one day .
thx

Do any of you ever take something like a locking medicine box when you take meds on vacation? We've never had issues before when staying at hotels, but my wife came across a locking medicine box online and she was asking me if I thought it was a good idea to protect our medicines. I don't know what size the safes are at RP, but if they're like Port Orleans Riverside it was just a tiny shallow cabinet built into the wall....just enough for us to put our son's portable game system and our keys, but no way could we put our medicines in it as well. Thanks.

Do any of you ever take something like a locking medicine box when you take meds on vacation? We've never had issues before when staying at hotels, but my wife came across a locking medicine box online and she was asking me if I thought it was a good idea to protect our medicines. I don't know what size the safes are at RP, but if they're like Port Orleans Riverside it was just a tiny shallow cabinet built into the wall....just enough for us to put our son's portable game system and our keys, but no way could we put our medicines in it as well. Thanks.

This is the size of the safe in the rooms. It`s quite tall, but not very deep.

i-pZfwg3g-X2.jpg

seems to be about as shallow as the Port Orleans ones, but these may be taller so this may work for us. Thanks

You would be surprised on how much you can put in those lockers

If you have something.Very valuable, you can use the lockers/ lock box At the hotel
Talk to the employees at the front desk about this set up

seems to be about as shallow as the Port Orleans ones, but these may be taller so this may work for us. Thanks
I believe they are taller than the ones at Port Orleans
I stay at Disney and UO

When I stay at RP, I put my wallet, iPad, cords. Money, cc wallet, medication and daily. medicine bottles in this. Loser safe
if you need a large security box, talk to the staff at the check in counter if you need to use their larger secured boxes
All fits but I use paper clips to hold loose papers together behind the heavy wallet to keep it held against the back of the lock box

Request please. Anyone staying club level can you please snap a picture of the 7 Th floor layout?
I posted a 6 th floor in the post. I was hoping to see a club level one. I know they are very similar. Trying to decide a request to ask for. First request will be same level as lounge.
Second request will either be near elevators ( which could end up being noisy) or park view.
Of course I realize you get what you get. Thank you

Attachments

• 7E61C3EC-FF94-4B0D-8C1F-B50ED31AFA1A.png
    7E61C3EC-FF94-4B0D-8C1F-B50ED31AFA1A.png
    180.3 KB · Views: 19
Request please. Anyone staying club level can you please snap a picture of the 7 Th floor layout?
I posted a 6 th floor in the post. I was hoping to see a club level one. I know they are very similar. Trying to decide a request to ask for. First request will be same level as lounge.
Second request will either be near elevators ( which could end up being noisy) or park view.
Of course I realize you get what you get. Thank you

The layout is identical except the three rooms to the right of the central hub are the Club Lounge on 7.

Rooms on the bottom half of the corridor all have pool views.

Most people are placed on 7the floor automatically.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!