ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

I heard that the Mariners club isn’t always open and instead gets switched to the hard rock one or Portofino one. Has anyone had any experience with this lately? We are going next weekend and looking for a date night.

My brief trip from feb 24-28 was great. Loved the shower and slept very well on the queen bed. The update to the bar area was lovely. Didnt use the new tuk market but did a walk through prices seem in line with other hotels. Check in was quick and the room was ready at noon.

All and all another great stay at RP. Only negative was not being able to use the pool but that's the chance you take with a February trip

If I am booking a 2 bedroom hospitality suite what tower would I be in or are these suites in multiple towers. Just wondering if I should request a certain tower or not.

If I am booking a 2 bedroom hospitality suite what tower would I be in or are these suites in multiple towers. Just wondering if I should request a certain tower or not.

You’ll be in T3 as that’s where the hospitality suites are all located.

Does anyone know if you have a club room, can you stay on the lowest levels of the resort? Or are they only on 6th/7th floors? We couldnt get an AP rate for our entire stay so we had to book one night club level. But I'm hoping to try to stay in the same room even though its two reservations. Anyone have any luck with this problem before?

Does anyone know if you have a club room, can you stay on the lowest levels of the resort? Or are they only on 6th/7th floors? We couldnt get an AP rate for our entire stay so we had to book one night club level. But I'm hoping to try to stay in the same room even though its two reservations. Anyone have any luck with this problem before?

If you wish to merge two separate reservations you`d have to call or email the hotel directly, they`ll work with you as best they can to accommodate your family.

If you`re on the 7th floor for your first night being Club Level, you`ll definitely have to move to another floor for the rest of your stay. But if you`re on the 6th floor you may be able to keep the same room if available.

Best to call them.

Question about max occupancy/number of express passes:
Has anyone had issues with RP being sticklers about maximum occupancy? Moreover, if we have 5 people in the king suite, can all 5 of us get express passes? Does my 2.5 year old even need one?

We will be visiting Universal for Monday-Friday next week with our three kids (9, 6, 2.5). I have two standing reservations with plans to cancel one of them -- one for a 2 queen room, the other for a king suite. Technically the maximum occupancy is 5 for the queen, but only 4 for the king. At least one of our kids will sleep on a pile of blankets on the floor either way. I would really prefer to stay in the king suite so we would have a little extra space and have separate spaces for the kids who nap/go to bed earlier. As far as I can tell, there isn't a 2 queen suite option.

Has anyone had issues with RP being sticklers about maximum occupancy? Moreover, if we have 5 people in the king suite, can all 5 of us get express passes? Does my 2.5 year old even need one?

We will be visiting Universal for Monday-Friday next week with our three kids (9, 6, 2.5). I have two standing reservations with plans to cancel one of them -- one for a 2 queen room, the other for a king suite. Technically the maximum occupancy is 5 for the queen, but only 4 for the king. At least one of our kids will sleep on a pile of blankets on the floor either way. I would really prefer to stay in the king suite so we would have a little extra space and have separate spaces for the kids who nap/go to bed earlier. As far as I can tell, there isn't a 2 queen suite option.

Yes, they are sticklers for the rules.

Your 2.5 year old counts as a person in the room count.

You will each need to be issued a room key which also serves as your express pass.

Hooray! I've been watching for AP rates for our June trip, and today they finally had one for our entire week for a Club Level 2Q so we rebooked! Saves us ~$235. :banana:
Now just hoping we'll still be able to take the trip. :goodvibes

Nice savings!

I hope things are definitely getting better by then so you make your trip and frankly less stress for the entire world! ::yes::

Hi!

We are booked for a two week stay at RPR, we were at Cabana Bay but upgraded. Is there a refillable mug available at this hotel? i was under the impression there wasnt, but have seen mention of it on here?

Hi!

We are booked for a two week stay at RPR, we were at Cabana Bay but upgraded. Is there a refillable mug available at this hotel? i was under the impression there wasnt, but have seen mention of it on here?

Yes, they have one now. They are in the Tuk Tuk market off the lobby.

Question, as of today, I have a Royal club King room booked. The next level up showing is King suite, is that still club level?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter