ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

Just as a heads up they are now leaving an empty room between parties "as available". I'm pretty sure the hotel was sold out Friday night and we had people in the room that connected to ours (as evidenced by our next-door neighbors coming in at 2 am and loudly discussing their evening). The hotel felt really busy and I hope they open some more hotels soon to ease the load and get some employees back to work.

Our stay wasn't nearly as wonderful as we had thought it would be which was disappointing.

Need advice....
I received an email regarding our 9 day RP Thanksgiving trip. We had purchased 3 park premiere annual passes. We are activating them 11/2020. With VB closing they offered us .....
Option 1 -refund of 3 park to 2 park
Option 2 - GIFT CARD of 3park and 2park difference plus 20%.
Questions I have , is there anywhere in the parks we cannot use the gift card?
Can we use a gift card for mobile ordering? It will be a refund of close to 850 bucks.
Another question, 6 months into our season passes can we upgrade them back to a 3 park?

Need advice....
I received an email regarding our 9 day RP Thanksgiving trip. We had purchased 3 park premiere annual passes. We are activating them 11/2020. With VB closing they offered us .....
Can we use a gift card for mobile ordering? It will be a refund of close to 850 bucks.
Another question, 6 months into our season passes can we upgrade them back to a 3 park?
You can definitely upgrade at any time, that’s a great idea. Universal gift cards can be used at hotels, city walk, and everywhere in parks. I don’t see an option for adding gift card as payment for mobile, but ask guest services because I think there is a way to order if you don’t have cell phone, meaning it should be possible to pay for food at a cash register. Also you could use just the extra 20% they give you, but save the rest to use toward your upgrade in 6 months.

Need advice....

If you upgrade from a 2 park to 3 park ap, thought your renewal date stayed the same.

Call and ask so you have updated info before you buy the ap.

Just as a heads up they are now leaving an empty room between parties "as available".

Our stay wasn't nearly as wonderful as we had thought it would be which was disappointing.

I hate to hear this. We have always stayed at the Portofino, which is a relaxing and peaceful resort. They say they are running at reduced capacity, but like you many say the hotel is crowded. So hoping they open the Portofino for the holidays.

I assume there is still no valet parking. Is someone able to give me an estimate on the distance from the self parking area back to check in? And I think I read no bellmen but plenty of luggage carts? Do they just want us to bring the cart back to lobby after done with it? Two weeks until down there! Getting excited!

Drive up to RP entrance and park the car there so you can use the luggage carts

Always plenty of them outside.
Employees will keep an eye on your cart while you go park your car.

When I was at RP, many left the luggage carts in the hallways.

Staff would take them back downstairs.
I called the front desk and let them know when I was done with mine.

Not many at the hotel when I was there and was told to call when I was done with my luggage cart.

If occupancy is higher when you go, ask when you check in if you leave the cart on your floor.

Question: Does every guest have to be present at the the hotel for check in to get their express pass? My daughter (she has an AP) will be joining us in the park later in the day and would like to park at City Walk (included in her AP) and not have to stop at the RPH front desk first. It has been years since we have stayed onsite and last time we had to use a machine that took our picture.

Question: Does every guest have to be present at the the hotel for check in to get their express pass? My daughter (she has an AP) will be joining us in the park later in the day and would like to park at City Walk (included in her AP) and not have to stop at the RPH front desk first. It has been years since we have stayed onsite and last time we had to use a machine that took our picture.

No. One person can check in and everyone registered in the room will get a room key with their name on which is the EP.

No more pictures anymore.

I think it would be the most courteous to return the cart to the front of the hotel so they are available for the next person that needs them. I also have encountered problems navigating past them in the hallways with a double stroller. I have often returned carts (not at a uni hotel but during the pandemic) that sat in front of my hotel door for more than a day that were not mine. The reduction in staff means the carts can languish in halls for much longer than they should.

We're not planning a stay anytime soon, but I'm curious about the types of Club Level rooms that are available (again, not planning to be there anytime soon, so not concerned about what the Club is currently like).

When we stayed at RPR in 2018, we stayed in a King Suite. When I look at the room types on the website, it shows that they have King ROOMS on Club Level and they have "Hospitality" Suites on Club Level.

Are there any King Suites with Club Level access? We really enjoyed the King Suite when we stayed there and if staying Club Level in the future, would prefer not to have less space with a standard King room, but the Hospitality Suite is way more space (and presumably cost) than we would need.

We're not planning a stay anytime soon, but I'm curious about the types of Club Level rooms that are available (again, not planning to be there anytime soon, so not concerned about what the Club is currently like).

When we stayed at RPR in 2018, we stayed in a King Suite. When I look at the room types on the website, it shows that they have King ROOMS on Club Level and they have "Hospitality" Suites on Club Level.

Are there any King Suites with Club Level access? We really enjoyed the King Suite when we stayed there and if staying Club Level in the future, would prefer not to have less space with a standard King room, but the Hospitality Suite is way more space (and presumably cost) than we would need.

On the website you can book all room types with Club access if available.

You can book hospitality/king suites with or without Club Access, just what`s available when you book.

There are King and Hospitality suites on several levels of the hotel, Hospitality suites are all T3. We usually stay on the 6th floor as a personal preference in a King Suite.

We plan to show up around 6:30am on our arrive day (staying nearby the night before) so we can pick up Express Passes, is there a place that we can put our luggage until we return that evening to actually go to our room?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter