ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

We just came back from RPR. It was a very lackluster experience compared to our last stays. The USB plugs did not work. All of them in the room. I used my phone & my daughters as alarms & plugged them into the USBs overnight. The alarms didn't go off as our batteries were completely drained & we woke from hall screams. In the future, I will always check to make sure the charging symbol is on so it doesn't happen again--just very bummed that none of the USB worked (also tried turning on the lights to see if that was needed to activate the USBs--no). Our other disappointing part RPR couldn't really control. The fellow guests on out floor screamed & ran down the halls at all hours. I woke up a little after midnight to a young child screaming and running. And there was an hour and half door slamming marathon. I downloaded a free white noise app that helped. The water with lemons was also very sporadically available. It just wasn't as special as our previous stays.

How quickly did they come and fix the usb plugs or did they move you rooms??

Aren’t some people so inconsiderate.........we have heard people shushing kids to keep quiet, but there are some that just don’t give others a thought.

About 3 years ago we had a neighbor in the room next door who banged the door constantly, honestly it was constant for an hour, in and out, then in and out again around midnight.......we did eventually knock and ask them if they knew how loud it was.......not sure if they did or not but it stopped them banging it.

How quickly did they come and fix the usb plugs or did they move you rooms??

Aren’t some people so inconsiderate.........we have heard people shushing kids to keep quiet, but there are some that just don’t give others a thought.

About 3 years ago we had a neighbor in the room next door who banged the door constantly, honestly it was constant for an hour, in and out, then in and out again around midnight.......we did eventually knock and ask them if they knew how loud it was.......not sure if they did or not but it stopped them banging it.

They never did fix the plug situation. The gal at the desk provided a thank you for the information, we'll share it with facilities kind of reply. I wouldn't have wanted to move after our suitcases exploded all over the room. For the noisy folk, I suggested when they upgrade rooms/doors they consider the flat latches for in-room security on the survey. They can be used to prop open a door. That might curtail some of it.

They never did fix the plug situation. The gal at the desk provided a thank you for the information, we'll share it with facilities kind of reply. I wouldn't have wanted to move after our suitcases exploded all over the room. For the noisy folk, I suggested when they upgrade rooms/doors they consider the flat latches for in-room security on the survey. They can be used to prop open a door. That might curtail some of it.

I hope it was rectified for the next people.

Good idea with the doors.......just need a solution for noisy people in corridors who think it’s ok to scream and shout very early hours and very late at night........

I'm planning for next year. We have decided the RPR will be our choice! Now I'm trying to get idea of how much our room will be each night. I'm planning on getting us an AP and want to use it for the hotel discount. What my question is, has anyone gotten an AP rate for the 1st week in August last month on a standard room and how much was it per night?

I'm planning for next year. We have decided the RPR will be our choice! Now I'm trying to get idea of how much our room will be each night. I'm planning on getting us an AP and want to use it for the hotel discount. What my question is, has anyone gotten an AP rate for the 1st week in August last month on a standard room and how much was it per night?

Have a look at this thread for AP rates - https://www.disboards.com/threads/official-2018-onsite-hotel-date-rate-thread.3660262/

If you’re there for a full week, check for the Stay More, Save More rate if it is available. A 7 day SM/SM rate will probably be lower than the AP rate.

Oh I’m not a mod.........:blush:

But thank you for the lovely compliments.......I will take them.......:D

Macraven is the only mod on the Universal side and the stickies were created in the hope we helped as many people as possible........

These boards are excellent with helping folks with queries........we all try to help, and there’s usually someone who knows the answer if we don’t...........and you have been a big help with your info..........

Thank you........:)
Thanks again so much for all your information, and answering questions, schumigirl! I understand, now. I am just so thankful to you and the moderator, Macraven. The disboards helps all of us plan a greater vacation. Thanks again. I will continue to answer questions when I can on this board, if I think I can be helpful.

Are there alarm clocks in the rooms? How do you get your Universal tickets when you check into RPR?

Does anyone know what brand of coffee is supplied?

I can’t remember the brand either, I will see if I can make it out in some photos I have.

We are not “big” coffee drinkers but we do enjoy a cup especially on an early park morning on a nice stroll over to the parks. The k cups provided we didn’t especially care for (everyone is different though) so we actually had gotten some from over at Starbucks.

I can’t remember the brand either, I will see if I can make it out in some photos I have.

We are not “big” coffee drinkers but we do enjoy a cup especially on an early park morning on a nice stroll over to the parks. The k cups provided we didn’t especially care for (everyone is different though) so we actually had gotten some from over at Starbucks.
I'm a little picky, so I usually travel with the Starbucks VIA packets... but after our stay at RPR, we will move to a place with Starbucks coffee in the rooms, so I'll be covered there. Just trying to plan how many I'll need.

Loews French Roast

Tying to post pic of it

I was not fond of it so brought my own
Dunkin Donuts Columbian

There is a picture of the coffee in the first post, it may have to be enlarged it a little...…...but it`s there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter