ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

I have stayed at RPR twice now and still haven't eaten at Jake's! :o :guilty:

Just means I will have to plan another trip, I guess! :rotfl:

Oh Jakes is fabulous.........

Yep, another trip is a must for you :thumbsup2..........

Personal favourites are crawfish chowder, hot wings, pizza with added jalapeños (that might just be us of course) and chicken, prosciutto flatbread and sweet potato fries........and any cocktail they offer.........:D

I’m here now. We arrived by Lift from Disney’s Boardwalk around 5PM. Lift cost about $17.61 for the trip.

I just had pizza, wings, and beer from Jake’s American Bar. Life is good.

Doing the reverse next month, going from the RPR to the Boardwalk to finish our week! Glad to know what the Lyft rate is, thanks!

Doing the reverse next month, going from the RPR to the Boardwalk to finish our week! Glad to know what the Lyft rate is, thanks!

You’re welcome. And hopefully you get a Lyft discount. We didn’t have one for BWI to RPR, but we did get one from RPR to MCO.

Just curious if anyone has pics of the temp Club Level area? Not gonna lie we are very disappointed. My 70 year old dad loves hanging out in the Club Lounge and when I read about all this I felt like cancelling. I just talked to him about it on the phone. We are going to be there over Fall Break the 6th through the 11th of October. So if anyone is currently there, would love to see some pics or even get some info on how the remodel is going, highly doubt they will be done by the time we get there. THanks!!

Just curious if anyone has pics of the temp Club Level area? Not gonna lie we are very disappointed. My 70 year old dad loves hanging out in the Club Lounge and when I read about all this I felt like cancelling. I just talked to him about it on the phone. We are going to be there over Fall Break the 6th through the 11th of October. So if anyone is currently there, would love to see some pics or even get some info on how the remodel is going, highly doubt they will be done by the time we get there. THanks!!

I took some photos this morning, but they are apparently too large to upload so I’ll work on that for you. I overheard yesterday that the renovation was meant to be 8 weeks and they are about halfway through. I’ll do a more in depth review of it when we leave, but will say we have never done club level before so don’t have anything to compare it to. We are just “eh” on the experience and unfortunately I think that has to do with the temporary lounge, but like I said nothing to compare it to.

I took some photos this morning, but they are apparently too large to upload so I’ll work on that for you. I overheard yesterday that the renovation was meant to be 8 weeks and they are about halfway through. I’ll do a more in depth review of it when we leave, but will say we have never done club level before so don’t have anything to compare it to. We are just “eh” on the experience and unfortunately I think that has to do with the temporary lounge, but like I said nothing to compare it to.
I appreciate that. Thats what i am worried about is that we have stayed club level there several times and think we will be disappointed. I booked this way back in March and have been looking forward to it and now are pretty down about it. So yeah, if you can get those pics loaded it would be greatly appreciated.

9EFD20AA-A603-4E3D-AE8E-C81ABBD4545B.jpeg here is what the room itself looks like. Basically a restaurant, no couches or places to relax. My son has cried every time we go into the room, he doesn’t like it haha. I think it’s because it’s like a restaurant and there isn’t anything for him to do. We booked it expecting the kids area/tables/toys for him and as a result we don’t spend much time in the room since he isn’t entertained enough for us to do so
I appreciate that. Thats what i am worried about is that we have stayed club level there several times and think we will be disappointed. I booked this way back in March and have been looking forward to it and now are pretty down about it. So yeah, if you can get those pics loaded it would be greatly appreciated.

View attachment 352585 here is what the room itself looks like. Basically a restaurant, no couches or places to relax. My son has cried every time we go into the room, he doesn’t like it haha. I think it’s because it’s like a restaurant and there isn’t anything for him to do. We booked it expecting the kids area/tables/toys for him and as a result we don’t spend much time in the room since he isn’t entertained enough for us to do so
Hmmmmm......just the one TV? Yeah that was something else we were interested in was watching some football games and the kids watching the movies they always show.

View attachment 352585 here is what the room itself looks like. Basically a restaurant, no couches or places to relax. My son has cried every time we go into the room, he doesn’t like it haha. I think it’s because it’s like a restaurant and there isn’t anything for him to do. We booked it expecting the kids area/tables/toys for him and as a result we don’t spend much time in the room since he isn’t entertained enough for us to do so

Wow that actually looks fairly decent for a temporary setup from what I can see!!!

The Royal Pacific is a lovely resort and they always do a wonderful job of taking care of their guests and trying to accommodate everyone!! :thumbsup2

Hmmmmm......just the one TV? Yeah that was something else we were interested in was watching some football games and the kids watching the movies they always show.

NBC isn’t far at CityWalk, stroll on over there and watch some football on those Giant screens especially if the weather is decent!!!

Wow that actually looks fairly decent for a temporary setup from what I can see!!!

The Royal Pacific is a lovely resort and they always do a wonderful job of taking care of their guests and trying to accommodate everyone!! :thumbsup2

It works just fine :thumbsup2

We have enjoyed it there this last week........it feels a little more like a restaurant than a lounge but folks are chillling out during the day just the same as the lounge.

Staff are doing a good job and it is a nice space. We like it anyway :)

Are you here now schumigirl?! This is our last night. Say hi if you see us, I’m the blonde with the two year old.

I think the food is very good and the staff is really nice. Some are better than others, but that’s the case with any place you go.

Unfortunately it’s just not what we hoped. It’s not bad and as you said works great as a temporary solution and they are doing the best they can. However the three big things we were hoping for (convenience to the room, a place to relax, and some things to entertain our son) just aren’t there. I’m on the fence as to whether or not I would do it again, I think I’d need to try the actual lounge before I make that call

It works just fine :thumbsup2

We have enjoyed it there this last week........it feels a little more like a restaurant than a lounge but folks are chillling out during the day just the same as the lounge.

Staff are doing a good job and it is a nice space. We like it anyway :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!