Royal Pacific ?

dbail2

DIS Veteran
We booked a standard room pool view for $109 a night July 15th for 5 nights. Using entertainment card. What is the Club level ? Different size room or cont. breakfast, turn down service? More beds? Do you have pool view for $139 a night?

The rooms are the same size as the standard ones. The Club level is on the 7th floor. The extras you get (this is what I was told when I made our reservations for Aug. 2002), 24 hour room service, continental breakfast, robes, bathroom scale (LOL, just what I wanted), turndown service, newspaper delivery, afternoon beer, wine and snacks, key access to floor and lounge staffed 12 hours for concierge functions including check out. I'm sure you can request pool view, but they won't guarantee it with your ressies.

RobinLyn:)

Thanks I think I'll keep our pool view. Can't wait to go.We loved the Hard Rock hotel last year and better was front of the line access..............................

This is where we booked, I was going to change to hrh, but decided to stay here. The only thing I changed was from standard to Pool view. I think you will have a good time. Does anyone know if RP will have cabanas, and if so how far in advance should I reserve?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter