RPH Room

luvdisney14

Mother of 3 Great Boys
I think I read somewhere the royal pacific allows 2 adults and 3 children in the room with no extra charge. Does anyone know if this is correct?

In a queen room, yes. Just tell them you won't need a roll away if they offer. Thats where the extra charge comes into play.

thank you for the information. I think today we decided to go back to HRH next year because the room is bigger and the pool area is great ( my boys can play basketball, throw a football, and they also have activities at the pool for the kids).

Just an FYI, the pool is larger at RPR. They also have plenty of activities at and in the pool. They have shuffle board, bocci, billards, pool and beach volleyball, pool basketball, and some scheduled activities.

Thanks for the information, now I will need to re-think our decision about which resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter