RPH ?'s

Paige3

Earning My Ears
We would like to stay at the RPH on the Club Level over Christmas. I can't seem to find any rates for a 2 queen bed room. Online, they say only kings are available. When I try calling the Universal #, I am told that they show no club level rooms at this time. No one seems to know whether there is no availability, or they just haven't released the rooms yet. They also discourage me from staying at the RPH because the rooms are smaller(30 sq ft.) than the HRH. We will have 3 kids and 2 adults. We stayed at the HRH Club Level last year and loved it. We thought that it would be nice to try something different this year. Any thoughts??

I would call Loews. Most likely it is sold out for Christmas by now. there are only 42 rooms on Club level. They probably were discouraging you from staying there so they could sell you HRH. Take HRH and keep calling for RPR.

I called the other day to add a night onto our RPH club level reservation. They told me the resort was totally sold out. They tried hard to push kid's suite at PBR, and club at HRH. When I hung up, I checked on line, and found every type of room available???? We were just going to stay off site for that last night, but really would rather stay there for the last night. I am going to try again in the morning. We are going in November.

Adding to my question, if I am able to even get Club Level at RPH, will the room be to small for my family of 5? Has anyone put 5 people in a Club Level room and was it too tight? Should I just stick with HRH?

Only because it is a holiday. A room for 5 may be alittle cramped but I would base that on if you are going to be in the room much or just to sleep after a full day at the parks.

4 of us stayed at RPR Club room in July for 6 nights. There were 2 queen beds. It was me, dh, and 2 sons (14 & 17) We brought along a twinsized airbed for 14 yr. old and put it lenghtwise against the window....same place a rollaway could go. There were plenty of drawers to put clothes in, plus hanging in the closet. We stored suitcases in the closet too. We did just fine in the room......space for everyone. If your 3 kids aren't too big (one of mine is over 6' tall) you should have plenty of room. And the club level snacking will save you from buying 3 meals a day.

When you have 2 adults and 3 children in a room, do you have to pay extra for the 3rd child?

I have read on these boards that you do not have to pay for the 3rd child unless you rent a roll a way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter