RPR LoewsFirst Upgrade Question

boyy

Earning My Ears
We already have a water view room booked. What would be our LoewsFirst upgrade (Blue level membership)? Club level? If it's not Club level, would we be able to upgrade to Club for a fee? How much?

Thanks!

Upgrades lately are dependant on rate type booked. The entertainment rates are least likely to be upgraded using the loews first card.

"•Enjoy a free upgrade to a premium room, if one is available when you arrive."

This is listed for the loews first blue. I would call and ask what a premium room is at RPR. Also enquire what you would be entitled to using the rate you have booked. I know many have said they could upgrade if they first pay rack rate. Usually they offer upgrades willingly when asked at slower occupancy times.

In the end it seems to be luck of the draw many times. Not much has been consistent and nothing is in writing unless booking a non discounted rate. Good Luck!

I just got back form HRH and I had booked a pool view room for $135 a night-they upgraded me to a club room and I am only a Loews Blue member. Club level was great but I am now spoiled!

I just returned from RPR on Wednesday. I had a standard room booked at the Ent. rate of $110. I am Loews Gold and had a postcard offering a free upgrade to a suite if available. I was not given the upgrade because I had booked at Ent. rate. I was not expecting the upgrade, but gave it a try. I also asked about being upgraded to Club Level. I was told I would have to pay rack rate for Club Level.

We loved the RPR and thought it was a good value for the money. I look forward to staying there again. We have also stayed at HRH and PBH.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter