RPR T1 or T3: Decisions, Decisions

PrincessWithABlaster

DIS Veteran
We're staying in RPR the weekend before Thanksgiving, with a waterview room. I want to call to add a tower request but can't decide. We stayed in T3 last year and got a high room with a good view of IOA which was awesome. But should we go for something different this year? It looks like the view from the pool side of T1 is similar, just the opposite angle. It looks like you'd have a good view of IOA and maybe USF from the end of the spoke? What can you see from the back side of the tower. I assume you can still see the water taxi canal and maybe CityWalk? Is that right? I'm only concerned with view right now. We're good with the distances to the dock and walking path either way.

Help me decide. :magnify:

These pictures are back from 2009 so foliage will be taller, but these were from the backside of T1 7th floor........

i-Mpbcq9Q-XL.jpg

i-Xcb6RJT-XL.jpg

i-QsDntJT-XL.jpg

i-37GrdPk-XL.jpg

I have stayed only at T1 and T2. The second stay we were on floor 3 of T1, which is actually at lobby level so we didn't have to take the elevator at all, very easy. The views weren't quite as dramatic as the photos from the poster above, but we loved the convenience of just walking down the hall and being in the lobby or near the staircase to walk down to the boats, pool, restaurants, etc. Just personal taste but we really liked this location!

After I canceled our club level room and booked a room at the AP rate, I requested tower 1, high floor. Macraven was very helpful in helping me understand the layout of the resort and I really hope our request is granted! Last time we were at RPR (first Universal vacation), we were in Tower 2. It was fine and we had a view of a nice green space but I think I am going to prefer tower 1 if we are lucky enough to get it. We liked walking to and from the parks on our last trip and I believe tower 1 is closest to the walking path.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!