Rude Employees at Busch Gardens Tampa

BachataMan

Registered
I go to Busch Gardens Tampa every now and then and am appalled at how rude a lot of the staff members are. They could definitely take lessons from Disney cast members, especially the security (but they’d probably spit in my face for telling them that).

Hopefully Sea World doesn’t have the same problem.

Busch Gardens security is the worst. THey are slow and don't seem to care that the lines to get in are so long. I won't be going back to Tampa Busch for a long time.

I've never had any problems with the staff at Sea World. I did encounter a few grumpy staff members at Busch Gardens on my last trip. It generally seems like the staff there aren't happy or motivated, which leads to longer lines as rides are loaded in really slow and inefficient ways.

I haven’t been to SW since 2004 but got my pass so I can go next week.

BG used to be WAAAYYYY better when Anheiser Busch owned them. They used to have a serious focus on animals and education. Now it’s nothing more than a coaster park. The food has also gone way downhill, and by downhill I mean like being Shiekra drop downhill. They make Cosmic Rays look like California Grill.

Had a horrible experience with a female tram attendant at Busch Gardens Tampa last summer. She yelled and threatened everyone that the tram wouldn't leave. Too bad too. My family liked all the animals, especially the cheetah run, and the shows. Before that incident, we were planning to go again this summer. But now we will never go back!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter