"RUMOR"-Disney To Replace Resort "H20" Soap

WEDWDW

DIS Veteran
This soap is currently being sold in World Showcase in Canada,but rumor has it that Disney is going to roll it out to all Resorts.;):)

Reportedly,Deluxe Guests will be getting Beaver Butt and Moderate Resort Guests will be getting Moose Spit.;):)

Since everyone knows Value Resort Guests don't get "extras" like soap anyway,they won't be affected.;):)

191.jpg

190.jpg

And rumor has it that Disney is bringing back DreamFinder also.:goodvibes

I look forward to using Beaver Butt, or maybe I'll be furious and complain at the front desk. I haven't made up my mind yet. :lmao:

I look forward to using Beaver Butt, or maybe I'll be furious and complain at the front desk. I haven't made up my mind yet. :lmao:

:rotfl2::lmao::rotfl2::lmao::rotfl2:

Here in Canada we don't bother with the soap, we just get an actual moose to spit on us and hop in the shower.

This soap is currently being sold in World Showcase in Canada,but rumor has it that Disney is going to roll it out to all Resorts.;):)

Reportedly,Deluxe Guests will be getting Beaver Butt and Moderate Resort Guests will be getting Moose Spit.;):)

Since everyone knows Value Resort Guests don't get "extras" like soap anyway,they won't be affected.;):)

It don't mean a thing without the bus driver's name. :lmao:

:lmao::rotfl::rotfl2: Thanks for that! I laughed so hard DH came in to see what was so funny. I am surprised, though, that they aren't at least supplying the value resorts with Canada Goose Grease Shower Gel.

NOOOOO! That Moose Spit stuff always makes me break out. How could Disney do this to me -- I mean, US. :headache: :mad: :furious:

;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter