Hi experts. I've done a few RunDisney races in the past (and will be doing the half this January) and I am thinking about signing up for the Star Wars 10k, which I know sell out in a minute. I won't be 100% sure I will be able to do it when it's time to register. I know that people have transferred within the race weekend, but is it possible to transfer to an different race weekend if I am unable to do the race? (I overheard someone talking about doing this, but cannot find anything on the RunDisney website saying this is a possibility.). Thanks!

Hi experts. I've done a few RunDisney races in the past (and will be doing the half this January) and I am thinking about signing up for the Star Wars 10k, which I know sell out in a minute. I won't be 100% sure I will be able to do it when it's time to register. I know that people have transferred within the race weekend, but is it possible to transfer to an different race weekend if I am unable to do the race? (I overheard someone talking about doing this, but cannot find anything on the RunDisney website saying this is a possibility.). Thanks!
No, you cannot transfer from one race to another.

Hi!! Any guess on the dates for Wine and Dine 2020? 10/31 falls on a Saturday in 2020 and wonder if folks think it will be 10/29/20 - 11/1/20 or if it will be 11/5/20 - 11/8/20?

Updated this thread. Let me know if anyone notices anything still out of date.

Hey! You said that 2020 Disneyland Paris packages are on sale now but when you get a package they still aren’t selling race bibs yet...? Unless I’m missing something? I couldn’t find a way to add them...

Hey! You said that 2020 Disneyland Paris packages are on sale now but when you get a package they still aren’t selling race bibs yet...? Unless I’m missing something? I couldn’t find a way to add them...
I thought you could get a race package through a travel agent already. I remember seeing people on Facebook talk about that. I could be wrong though. I know individual race bibs are not on sale yet.

Has anyone here registered via a charity organization? Does the registration automaticallly merge over to Run Disney site, and if so how long did it take?

Of course I waited until last minute to register (for marathon weekend) and I made sure to sign up today so I could submit my POT, but there was no place on charity’s registration to enter POT info and it’s been several hours but the registration doesn’t show up on my rundisney account. Help?!!

I thought you could get a race package through a travel agent already. I remember seeing people on Facebook talk about that. I could be wrong though. I know individual race bibs are not on sale yet.

I booked a 2020 Disneyland Paris package which guarantees me bibs for all races (or any races I choose) last week through a travel agency so I can confirm your thoughts there.

I’m thinking they’ll move it back to the 5-8th.
In this same vein, anyone know when they historically have typically released dates by? We need to book DVC 11 months out usually and we are aiming to do wine and dine 2020. We'd pretty much need to book by the end of Nov/early Dec to snag best availbility so I'm hoping race dates are released by then.

In this same vein, anyone know when they historically have typically released dates by? We need to book DVC 11 months out usually and we are aiming to do wine and dine 2020. We'd pretty much need to book by the end of Nov/early Dec to snag best availbility so I'm hoping race dates are released by then.
Should be December.

Hi folks! I have a question about memory maker and bib numbers. On the rundisney website, it says you can put up to 5 bib numbers for each race onto memory maker... do they actually mean each race? So if I have a group of four people and we all have 2 bib numbers each (four bib numbers for the 5k, four for the 10k, and 2 for the half) can we put all of those onto the memory maker? Or do we need to find more people with Annual Passes to help us get all those bibs accounted for for photos?

Hi folks! I have a question about memory maker and bib numbers. On the rundisney website, it says you can put up to 5 bib numbers for each race onto memory maker... do they actually mean each race? So if I have a group of four people and we all have 2 bib numbers each (four bib numbers for the 5k, four for the 10k, and 2 for the half) can we put all of those onto the memory maker? Or do we need to find more people with Annual Passes to help us get all those bibs accounted for for photos?
Yes each race.

Looking into the Paris Weekend. I went on the website and the only information I can find is by also booking a hotel Do you have to book the hotel? I can't find any way to book the bibs. Any one have an easy, fool proof way to book for paris? I am super confused about this (first international race-in general, not just disney)

Looking into the Paris Weekend. I went on the website and the only information I can find is by also booking a hotel Do you have to book the hotel? I can't find any way to book the bibs. Any one have an easy, fool proof way to book for paris? I am super confused about this (first international race-in general, not just disney)
You should be able to book a package with bibs currently. I don’t believe bib only sales are open yet.

You should be able to book a package with bibs currently. I don’t believe bib only sales are open yet.
Ok. Do you know when they typically open? The usual cost? Is there a way to sign up for castle to chateau? I found a great price on plane tickets, but don't want to book those unless I know I can get into the run.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!