RunDisney & Fastpass+ Fail

jaybee63

Earning My Ears
I have been counting down the days to add my Fastpass+ 60 day reservations for our October trip. Our travel agent booked through runDisney because my husband is running the Tower of Terror 10 miler. So we (TA and myself) find out today that if you book through runDisney and stay at a Disney resort that you CANNOT book fastpasses until you checkin to your resort. Come on RunDisney... this doesn't make any sense.

So basically my options are buy my tickets out from RunDisney and lose our dining package, which means we would pay for our dining reservations out of pocket. (Ps. I totally know some of you are pro-dining plan and some of you are not ) But I like the dining package because it feels a little more inclusive. Or option 2 is to keep our dining package and not book our fastpasses+ til we check into POFQ.

This is a FYI for all runDisney people as well as open invitation for advice.

PS. I posted this in another section of the disboard. So sorry for posting it twice. Consider it my "earning my ears" rookie mistake.

Your TA called rundisney and booked for you? That doesn't even sound possible.

Anyway, many people recently have been able to call rundisney and get the code or whatever from their ticket info, to put onto their MDE accounts. I bet this is easier done by you vs the TA because it directly affects you.

Also, FYI, the tickets by policy are not upgradeable, in case you didn't know that. There have been pixie dust moments, but the policy is that they can't be upgraded.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter