Runs on Starbucks

View attachment 313441 View attachment 313442
I’m gonna be real for a minute.

I have now run three days in a row. But I have also had a trigeminal neuralgia attack 3 days in a row. I stopped running because I’ve been having more and more of them.

Let me describe them to you. It feels like you are being injected with acid, while simultaneously being electrocuted, while being stabbed, for anywhere from 30 seconds to a couple of minutes.

But I honestly don’t know what hurts worse. Having an attack or not being able to run.

End rant.
SAD FACE.

View attachment 313441 View attachment 313442
I’m gonna be real for a minute.

I have now run three days in a row. But I have also had a trigeminal neuralgia attack 3 days in a row. I stopped running because I’ve been having more and more of them.

Let me describe them to you. It feels like you are being injected with acid, while simultaneously being electrocuted, while being stabbed, for anywhere from 30 seconds to a couple of minutes.

But I honestly don’t know what hurts worse. Having an attack or not being able to run.

End rant.

Oh no. This sounds terrible. :(

E7730D42-A729-402F-8112-5BA42540B7F8.jpeg

Had my first TN attack in awhile today at work during peak bc of course I did. But I took my meds, went home and took a long nap, and woke up and got my run done.
I know I won’t always be able to do this, so I’m thankful for today and that they didn’t come in clusters.

I love your picture updates with your runs. Great job getting them done. Sorry about your shorts, but, hey, good excuse to go shopping right?

I love your picture updates with your runs. Great job getting them done. Sorry about your shorts, but, hey, good excuse to go shopping right?
Thank you :o it’s nice to be back in the running routine again. I tried going to buy some more yesterday, went to 5 different stores, and couldn’t find any that I liked. But now I can buy some online.

Today has a real feel of over 100 degrees, and it was double star day at Starbs (crazy, crazy busy alllll day) so I’m changing my days around and taking a rest day. I am very excited.

BAAB8291-C169-4936-87AA-6500BD4C4475.jpeg

Taking yesterday off was a wonderful choice. I honestly felt like I could run another 10 miles today, which I did not feel two days ago. And it was still in the upper 90s when I ran today. I am ready for some colder temps and longer runs.

Also, I just got this sparkle skirt in today and I am so in love. It’s so much softer than my other ones.

00D9375E-15CD-46F1-934F-F5F3D3161379.jpeg

I have had this book on hold on Libby for months and I can finally listen to it. Also, I’m finally running at the he pace I’m supposed to be. It seems appropriate that my book would have “turtles” in the title because that’s how I felt, and I even saw one on my way out today. Happy to start my day off with a run, happier to have the day off.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!