?s about the wicked show

bluegrizzlies1

<font color=green>The crab was there and then it w
Wicked is coming to utah next april we want to go see it my ? is it ok for a 4 yr old or would you leave them home thanks.

When Wicked off Broadway tour came here to Phoenix, I took my 9 year old dd. But they specifically stated on the tickets and theater information that they did not allow children under age 5 at the show.

It says here 3 and under not to come Im just wondering if it would not be that interesting for her or if the show they put on kids like ?

I think it depends if your kid can sit still for a long period of time. The story is cute, but some things might go over thier head. There are also some dark parts in the show too. Have you exposed your 4 yr. old to the music or shown some pics? Maybe you can see if that will spark some interest as well.

I think it depends if your kid can sit still for a long period of time. The story is cute, but some things might go over thier head. There are also some dark parts in the show too. Have you exposed your 4 yr. old to the music or shown some pics? Maybe you can see if that will spark some interest as well.

No I have not but thanks for the idea I will try this.

We saw Wicked about 8 months ago and it is a long show. About 3 hours. We left our 7 year old home. The show will always be around just like Phantom of the Opera and other top shows. I would leave her home and plan on taking her sometime in the future.

I really enjoyed wiked but it is deffiently NOT wizard of oz and I would NOT take my young children to it.

We saw it in LA and there were quite a few kids there but they looked to be about 6/7+, not sure kids younger than that would appreciate it much considering the cost.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter